• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The New Layout

Azer249

Reaction score
I like it... it looks, new... also hi!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I like it... it looks, new... also hi!

Welcome back to the forums... not that we dont speak outside the forums... but good to see you back here regardless.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Love it, Steve.

Quote box background image might be a bit too much, though it is a nice addition.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
I've been missing a while so it seems I am late to the party but the new layout is looking swanky.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
To be honest, I don't think "fablehero.com" is such a bad choice, but it sounds more like a name you can give to a database.

Honestly, even if the url now reads "fablehero", I GUARANTEE that NO ONE will refer to this site as anything other than "Projectego". Hell, this place is even called "Projectego" on my favourites bar. No one, I repeat no one will call it "Fablehero" and we're probably all going to confuse all the new people that come along with the rise of Fable Anniversary by talking about this weird, elusive site called Projectego that doesn't even seem to really exist.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Honestly, even if the url now reads "fablehero", I GUARANTEE that NO ONE will refer to this site as anything other than "Projectego". Hell, this place is even called "Projectego" on my favourites bar. No one, I repeat no one will call it "Fablehero" and we're probably all going to confuse all the new people that come along with the rise of Fable Anniversary by talking about this weird, elusive site called Projectego that doesn't even seem to really exist.

We are part of an elite group and the 'in crowd' ;) and I still refer to it as ProjectEgo as thats what it shall always be to me also. We dont know if FableHero will remain the primary name and Steve had said he was open to suggestions still, yet we do now own projectego.net AND FableHero.com and are looking to push the site towards a long future. Just trying to use the URL as a way to attract some new members and make us easier to find. Though currently it is still easier to find us by searching ProjectEgo in Google as the game Fable Heroes comes up long before us. The URL could be changed again if we needed to and we wont expect everyone to start calling us anything else, we arent stuck with it but seemed one of the best we could come up with.

Steve said himself...

Steve Powell said:
On the subject of domains, I don't think that I'm actually a huge fan of fablehero.com - it makes me think of some sort of absurd Guitar Hero knock off. Really liked it at first, but now I'm not so sure. Also, I like short and snappy domains. Me and DD were kicking around a few ideas, with my favourite being a domain that didn't even have 'Fable' in the title but had that Fable vibe I was looking for. Still, if you guys like it, we can keep it.