• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Official Fable II DLC Guide

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score
The Official Fable II DLC Guide

Hi guys i thought there isnt really one major topic atm on help with DLC so i though i should make this thread. If things are not filled in, don't mind helping. I shall update this regularly, and maybe posting links to images. BTW Mods if this is successfully it might be worthy of stickying to prevent another thread made like this.

I WARN OF SPOILERS

All Fable II DLC
FAQ:
FAQ for both Knothole Island and See The Future

How do I buy Knothole Island Premium Pack or See The Future?
First you must have Xbox Live, then go to Game Add-Ons. After this go to Downloadable Content then go search and click Fable2. Scroll through the lists of downloads till you come across either Knothole Island or See The Future. Now do you have Microsoft points? No! There is two ways of getting Microsoft points, first is entering your credit card details at www.xbox.com and or the other, which people might feel safer to do, is but Microsoft Point gift cards at electronics. On the gift card you will have to redeem a code on either www.xbox.com or your Xbox 360. Note double check you are downloading the right thing there is a Knothole Island and See The Future background as well as Downloadable Content
FAQ for Knothole Island

How do I get to Knothole Island?

There should be a submarine located at the docks in Bowestone Market

I downloaded Knothole Island but it won't let me go to the island?
You have likely download the Knothole Island free pack. To access the island by yourself you must buy Knothole Island Premium Pack

So what’s the point in downloading the Knothole Island free pack, when you can't access the island?

It gives you a few items (such as Knight's Boots, Assassins Gloves, a special Weight Loss Potion) and more importantly it allows you to join other peoples world who have the Premium pack and you can visit the island on your account.

FAQ for See The Future

FAQ will be updated with more questions later

Knothole Island

Quests
Knothole Island’s Big Freeze
First of all head over to Bowestone Market Docks, there you will be greeted by a man with his goofy submarine he will take you to Knothole Island, accept and you are off. After this follow the bred crumb trail to The Chieftains office. The Chieftain will complain about the bad weather with it being way too cold for to long and need a hero t change the weather by going into the ice temple. After his speech he will ask you to go dig up an ice key located near a shrine. Follow the bread crumb trail and after that your dog will find a dig spot and then dig there, to get the ice key hoorah. Also along the way you will encounter beetles and for the first time shadow hobbes. After finding the ice key you will have to battle a banshee on a frozen lake. The banshee is dead and you follow the bread crumb trail to the Snow Temple, now just place the key into the door of the Snow Temple (Similar invention to the Heroes Guild opening the hut)
Sorry for not finishing writing this quest. I am busy, and in the temple will be harder to do since I am trying to make this guide very exact.. And not miss out bits, quite sad actually. I am using multiple characters going over stuff such as going through it with the book and without. Also I think for all Knothole Quests I should write them since they follow the same wording. You can help me with Boo Collection and See The Future because I won’t be getting that soon.

Knothole Island’s Huge Heat

Knothole Island Drowning

Book Location:

Throughout Knothole Island you will find hidden books, called the Knothole History Collection. Here is how you get all 10 of them.

Volume 1: Is given to you when you first meet the submarine owner at Bowestone Market and accept his invitation to Knothole Island
Volume 2: The most hardest one to find (I will post a bit later)
Volume 3:
Volume 4:
Volume 5:
Volume 6:
Volume 7:
Volume 8:
Volume 9:
Volume 10:

Achievements

The Meteorologist (50 G)
The Collector (25 G)
The Bibliophile (25 G)
Box of Secrets Shop

See The Future

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score
Re: The Official Fable II DLC Guide

Not bad.

Edit: Sorry, kinda took over the thread. Wanted to help ;d
Forgive me.

Btw. Can't wait for See the Future bit!!

Edit2: You said that people can help with the book collection, so:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/fable-2/guide/#

Find the bibliophile ach in there. It has a video too ;)

hobbes_pwn

Reaction score

Daemon300;295918 said:
Not bad.

Edit: Sorry, kinda took over the thread. Wanted to help ;d
Forgive me.

Btw. Can't wait for See the Future bit!!

Edit2: You said that people can help with the book collection, so:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/fable-2/guide/#

Find the bibliophile ach in there. It has a video too ;)

No hel pis good just not with the main quests but u no book locations etc.. kool i will put the vid later

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Excellent idea - and stickied. +rep

hobbes_pwn

Reaction score

sorry for not updating ishall sooner or later

corey151521

Reaction score

So, then If I downloaded the free pack, I wont be able to see the island?

IDunc

Collector
Reaction score

You should really finish what you started haha.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

^Yeah. It's kinda dead...?

brsmith

Reaction score

(WARNING: Idiot ahead!)

I don't know if anyone has noticed this but in the cursed snow globe, there is a house by the ocean, across the road from a carriage house. The house is locked, but it has a flit switch lock to the left, and inside the house (you can see it through the windows) is a melee flit switch. Also, the first carriage house that you pass (right before the not-so-drowned farm) exhibits the same problem. Is there a "secret, hidden flit switch some where that will unlock one of the houses? If so, where is it?

Guess what?! Due to my superior investigation skills :cough: I have discovered the answer to my own question. In the first house you come to, right after the windmill, there is a flit switch above the fire mantel. Follow the switch until it unlocks the carriage house. Then follow the second switch until it unlocks the house by the beach. Then follow that switch until it unlocks a chest on the beach. Inside is a note from your dear friend chesty, inviting you to a tea party. Retrace your steps back to the farm. between the farm and the carriage house is a building with a sign outside that says "Myrtle Cottage: Invite Only". Well, you're invited. On a table inside the house is another note from chesty, and upstairs is a mirror. The rest, you should be able to figure out. :p

Reward: Gory Glory Red Dye

Most likely, I am not the only one to figure this out. However, Due to my incompetence, as well as my habit of acting before I think, this post was created. In doing so, I have unintentionally given everyone a glimpse of how my mind works. I sincerely apologize.

(edited seven times)

D

DwL13heAdShoT

Can someone plZ tell me where or how to find the ghoul and divine favour augments

Casz146

The Crusher of Elements
Reaction score

You should try the shop in Knothole Island or one of the gypsy shops.

D

DwL13heAdShoT

Thank u and anyone can add me if they wanna play a game

G

Gangreen_Fairy

I've finished Knothole Drowning and encountered a lovely list of augments outside my price range, so I returned later to find a smaller yet newer list of augments. After returning a third time I realized the list didn't change everytime. Do the augments change over time or another reason?

S

shadyyyy

If I download the premium pack do I still have to download the free one to get the assassin gloves etc. Or will I get all that with the premium? I'm confused lol

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

u will get everything in the premium m8

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Ehem, should I finish what you have started?