• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The singing sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score
Re: The singing sword

Which battle with jack, the first or second?

C

Camiel

the first one

but he said he saw the bard around six in the evening so maybe it has someting that he is coming around six in the evening in knothole glade
grs camiel

C

Camiel

but he said he saw the bard around six in the evening so maybe it has someting that he is coming around six in the evening in knothole glade
grs camiel

T

The_Bard

This can sound strange but the Oracle talks about a Bard named Temmins that started the legend of the Singing sword, maybe if you start your game whit that profile name you unloack something, like an easter egg...:ninja:

T

The_Bard

This can sound strange but the Oracle talks about a Bard named Temmins that started the legend of the Singing sword, maybe if you start your game whit that profile name you unloack something, like an easter egg...:ninja:

By the way the Oracle also talks about a big legendary bird called Sandgoose, maybe exists a connection, the singing sword and the sandgoose have always been the greatest mysteries of fable.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

The Sandgoose was located in the desert area, an area that is not accesible. If you look on your map you can see a orange/brownish area, that's most likely it. Of course since you cannot go there the Sandgoose is out of the question.

On another note. Maybe you need to look for the bard after the second battle with Jack, defeating the ultimate enemy must allow you to gain access to the ultimate weapon.

S

souls4me

after i beat the human jack i went to knothole glade and set there for a full 24 hr cycle exiting and reentering and nothing also tried it after beating dragon jack and nothing.

T

The_Bard

The idea of the singing sword only be obteinable after beating the Dragon doesn´t convice me, ´cause Peter Molineux have spoken in it to a Gamespot interview after the realese of the first Fable, and in the first Fable the Dragon dont exists. And there is no sure that that "strange Bard" or any other(including me)are connected whit the Singing Sword.

S

souls4me

even though i dont believe there is any thing else in the game something has troubled me. in the coding for the grey house ther is a music box figurine but no way to get it. is it a dummy item or is there a certain place to dig or fish that is not marked and even if you could get it what could you do with it. what if there is a talentless bard and you can use the music box figurine and a music box to teach the bard some notes? Just a theory.

T

The_Bard

This is a picture I found in the net of that misterious "music box figurine".

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

The_Bard said:
This is a picture I found in the net of that misterious "music box figurine".

Hmm, more fuel to the rumour fire ;)

S

souls4me

Is that the Picnic Area in that pic? With all these pics around it makes you wonder if there really is some ridiculosly hidden items or some really bored people.

S

souls4me

Is that the Picnic Area in that pic? With all these pics around it makes you wonder if there really is some ridiculosly hidden items or some really bored people with nothing better to do than make some really convincing pics for things that dont even exist.

K

Kory the Baker

Damn that figure looks creepy.

I think the key to finding the singing sword is through updates of somekind. For example the whole dragon thing. It seemed very instesting back then and now its all seems like nothing ever since Lost chapters came out.

Maybe the singing sword being said in the interview was just used to show you can continue looking for things even after the game is finished.

Or heres a better idea maybe the singing sword was Avos tear since it wasnt in Fable and its a sword that you can search for after beating human jack.

Still we cant belive everything we see like for example i remember seeing in a forum a sword that supposidly found by fishing in the hydra fountain in hooks coast but if you look at the picture its clearly a photo edit using the name of a tatoo(i dont remeber which in it think it had sea or something in it) so the text would look real and the picture was just the solius Greatsword if viewed sideways.

Ill try and find the pic and such of the sword.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Kory the Baker said:
Maybe the singing sword being said in the interview was just used to show you can continue looking for things even after the game is finished.

I don't think so. If what you said was true, why didn't he just come out and say something like that instead of using an example that wouldn't even exist?

Or heres a better idea maybe the singing sword was Avos tear since it wasnt in Fable and its a sword that you can search for after beating human jack.

If it was Avo's Tear, Peter would have called it that and not the Singing Sword.

Still we cant belive everything we see like for example i remember seeing in a forum a sword that supposidly found by fishing in the hydra fountain in hooks coast but if you look at the picture its clearly a photo edit using the name of a tatoo(i dont remeber which in it think it had sea or something in it) so the text would look real and the picture was just the solius Greatsword if viewed sideways.

This, I don't believe that Mr. Monyleux would straight out lie in an interview that would be posted on the site. Something like that could cause some seriously bad reputation.

K

Kato Si

I'm very intrested, I've never heard of the singing sword until now. If you find anymore information on it post it I would be glad to hear of this mysterious singing sword.

K

Kato Si

I found some information on the Singing sword, two diffrent sources tell me that in order to get it you have to go to Bowerstone Slums and kick a red chicken into the blue boat at the dock. After you kick the chicken a villager appeares and takes you to aquire the Singing Sword. Serveral people have said this is false and that the singing sword dosn't exist. But others say it does so I hope I was helpful.

T

The_Bard

I think this is the time to make a decision:
Believe in The Oracle of Snowspire or in its creator, Peter Molineux... or in the red flying chicken!:p

K

Kato Si

Hey guys online it was admited that the Singing sword was haox.
That of chorse that won't stop me from looking for other hidden things in Fable.

S

souls4me

Doesnt the snowspire oracle say that the signing sword has never existed that if was a saying about how the worst bard (cant remember name) could wipe out a whole army with his voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.