• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The streets

C

cometojames

The streets

after i read the interview with dene ( i think thats his first name) he mentionsthe size of the citys and the streets, i hope that the streets will be like the ones in assassines creeds, big crowds. It made me a tad bit annoyed when he said that the city doesnt evolve over time if you didnt do any quests so new buildings wont be built, the poeple may not get older new people wont come along etc etc.:( but then again they havnt told us anything. i hope the whole thing over emotion will be as amazing if not better as they say it is i mean i cant see myself getting sad if a man just broke down crying becuase my mind would just say its just a video game but as what they say im sure it will lol:rolleyes:

D

Darg

Re: The streets

cometojames;94784 said:
after i read the interview with dene ( i think thats his first name) he mentionsthe size of the citys and the streets, i hope that the streets will be like the ones in assassines creeds, big crowds. It made me a tad bit annoyed when he said that the city doesnt evolve over time if you didnt do any quests so new buildings wont be built, the poeple may not get older new people wont come along etc etc.:( but then again they havnt told us anything. i hope the whole thing over emotion will be as amazing if not better as they say it is i mean i cant see myself getting sad if a man just broke down crying becuase my mind would just say its just a video game but as what they say im sure it will lol:rolleyes:

I myself didn't read the interview, though the part about things will not change if you don't complete quests is kind of annoying. I mean, in reality, things do not evolve just because of one person not doing something. It's not as if you are the only person who has an impact on something... Either way, the idea of crowds enmasse on the streets would be awesome. I haven't seen in extent the kind of crowds that Assassin's Creed has, but the screenshots seem to tell plenty well what kind of things are possible with next-gen hardware. I can't wait!