• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Wolf Among Us Review Roundup

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
thewolfamongus61081913.jpg
Telltale games have released the first episode in their next episodic game series (after the GOTY award winning The Walking Dead) and here is a review roundup of the scores so far. These reviews are for Episode 1 only...
Currently downloading the demo myself, if I enjoy it even half as much as I did The Walking Dead then im going to download Episode 1 straight away. I dont know much about Bill Willinghams comic book series so for those like me Kotaku has released a basic guide.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Played the trial this morning absoloutly loved it, Telltale are certainly making a statement about themselves and that is `we don`t **** around` Telltale are now within my top 5 fav companies. However I`ll wait till all 5 eps are out so I can binge it, also is this an xbox exclusive as I couldn`t find it on Psn store.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I love Telltale games - they never disappoint.

Might check this out later :)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I was going to wait for all 5 episodes but after how much I loved The Walking Dead it was an instant purchase soon as I had played the demo (as I knew nothing about the Fables series beforehand). Telltale are truly making a statement and they are showing a certain large company how to do Episodic content right, not to mention making choices actually matter and having brilliant well written narratives.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Was announced last night that Episode 2 will be coming in the first week of February.

Kamo1ak

Reaction score
Nice, thanks for the update. I loved Telltales The Walking Dead game so maybe I'd enjoy this one as well.. I was considering getting it a week or so ago but I'm still not sure yet.. Low on money so I have to make the games I get count.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Nice, thanks for the update. I loved Telltales The Walking Dead game so maybe I'd enjoy this one as well.. I was considering getting it a week or so ago but I'm still not sure yet.. Low on money so I have to make the games I get count.

I really enjoy The Walking Dead series and this is brilliant too, I hadnt even heard of the Fable's comic series but really enjoyed The Wolf Among Us first episode.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Telltale have revealed the release date to episode 3 of The Wolf Among Us (known as A Crooked Mile) and its sooner than you think...

The episode will release Tuesday, April 8 for PC and Mac worldwide, and for PlayStation 3 in North America. The episode releases for Xbox 360 worldwide and on PS3 in Europe the next day, April 9. A Crooked Mile releases next week for iOS too.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Finished Episode 3 last night and thought it was brilliant, great writing, great voice acting and some really sharp wit and style too. Started a 2nd playthrough soon as I had finished it to make some different choices, has anyone else been playing it?