• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
Although we don't see a world map and can't go further than Aurora, we know there are other islands out there and other civilisations.. Also there are globes you can have in your house in Fable 3 (which I can never seem to get a clear look at).

Lionhead using the name 'Europa' in Kingmaker for Europe made me think of a Europe-like continent on Fable's world, with Albion of course being like England. Would be cool. If Albion is supposed to be England then Knothole Glade (although apparantly not present in 2+3) seems to resemble Ireland. The Northern Wastes would be the North Pole... Samarkand could possibly be like Africa, although it could be a city as Samarkand is the name of an IRL city.

Although maybe (likely) Lionhead'll just be lazy, and have never given a thought to this. But if they did expand on the world, there's a lot they could do... A Fable which has it's story based around a war between countries, making allies and enemies, maybe even expanding on the map system in Fable 3 and implementing some RTS features

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
They'll most likely will introduce a new continent in Fable IV(if it happens) or perhaps actually let us visit Samarkand but most likely they'll just keep refering to it and keep us hanging.

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score
i hope they add new explorable places...I mean Aurora was talked about like it was a huge deal, but theres 3 explorable areas, Aurora was the biggest let down, its talked about like it plays some huge part in the game, but you go there, fight through some dungeon and then they're like "ok heres a ship to go back to albion just make sure you keep your promise, kthxbai!"

Status
Not open for further replies.