• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Theresa

johnny depp

Reaction score
I think in fable four they should tell us whether Theresa is good or evil cause I've played all three games ad it doesn't tell us anything on her being good or evil

So what do u guys think good or evil (my vote evil)

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
I think this is one of the problems with all of the Fable games - every character has to adhere to good or evil and it's far too black and white. I find characters that are neither good or evil to be much more interesting because you never know what they're going to do, they're far less predictable and have actual personalities as opposed to cheap archetypes.

So to answer your question, I think Theresa is neither.

xxNick

Prodigal Son
Reaction score
I'm in agreement with Noctus. Besides, she's a seer, it's not her place to be good or evil.
But I'm more looking forward to a Fable game without Theresa. 550 years is a long time to be living blind, let her die already.

johnny depp

Reaction score
I know but if u play the first one she was a killer

Twilight

Reaction score
I think Theresa was at one point one of the most interesting mystery's in the Fable series. I don't think even the developers know what she is any more or ever even did. I think I always liked her role because she was almost like a link that connected all the games together. I had hoped her arc might actually develop into something but it never did. Wasted opportunity there if you ask me.

Keshire

Modder
Reaction score
Personally they should have let her die after the first game. Why on earth would she still be alive but not the original hero? They both were supposed to have around the same amount of power. I agree with Twilight. They wrote themselves into a corner and don't seem to have a grasp on what and who Theresa is.

It's like a badly roleplayed recurring NPC in a Dungeons and Dragons game.

johnny depp

Reaction score
Well ya know what would happen in the first game if u killed her cuz there's a chance you can do that