• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tic-Toc Indrocution time.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. And yes, sorry guys ;)

Panic not however - I shall merely lift the hem of a trouser leg and you can have all the boobies you want. Any takers?

I knew you'd ruin the fun, but I'm surprised at Drakan and Giki :p they must of forgotten they were the law and such, guess that happens when theres only one woman on the admin/mods list. :p

Rei

Reaction score
I knew you'd ruin the fun, but I'm surprised at Drakan and Giki :p they must of forgotten they were the law and such, guess that happens when theres only one woman on the admin/mods list. :p
Atleast you saw the fun while it lasted.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Let's face it, it's just horrendous jealousy on my part really - if I had boobies like those ones I'd be prancing about with my jacket open too. Sadly when you're 3 kids in and almost 30, unless you're a tripe A cup or something embarrassing like that, the best you can hope for is a really good pair of trousers to hold the beggars in at the bottom. Or some sort of industrial strength underwear...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

If they were real and not simply drawn maybe but wasnt sure what to make of it really. In my defence im on 2 weeks holiday from work and been drinking so vision hasnt been at its best. :lol: