• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Touching Kids. Erm, in the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score
Re: Touching Kids. Erm, in the game...

Yes!

Jack of Spade's

The Assassin
Reaction score

Terra_Zeta;423698 said:

I can imagine old fox news

"Um yes Tom it appears one of the prince of Albion has been in a drunken ******* fight after the opposer mentioned something about the princes girlfriend and his testicles. It appears that the villager was almost beaten to death and would have died if the Prince hasn't blacked out from too many Jack O' Blades which is the strongest alcoholic beverage in all of Albion and favorite beverage of The Hero of Bowerstone. This is really gonna hurt his way to the throne by killing his brother Logan and utterly destroying Albion or make Albion the greatest nation in the world"

VicOnTop

Reaction score

wicked fun

Lithary

Reaction score

Terra_Zeta;423450 said:
Oh no, i respect your opinion that doesn't mean i have to agree with it. I respect that you want the follow option instead of having to hold hands, but your whole argument that the feature of "Holding Hands is gay" is bullcrap. Now if Lionhead had added "A slap on the ass to get people to follow you" that might be a little odd, but something as simple as holding hands with an Pixel character Isn't "gay" It has no effect on you as a person, its a game feature, your taking it way to personally.

Don't put words in my mouth that i don't respect your opinion, everyone has a right to express their views, which includes me, and i am simply expressing my views on your post.

And no, i wouldn't "F*ck a baby" because it was put into a game, What does that have to do with anything?

I'm not forcing any of my liberal views on you, you need to calm down bro.

[EDIT:] Lets just agree to disagree. I really don't want to get into a huge argument about this. You have your views and I have mine. Problem solved.

But alas we have gone off-topic.

I'm hoping with the touch feature i can throw people into things, like rivers and windows :O

True, but still, understand that what might be something normal to you it may be very strange to someone else.
In my country holding hands is pretty gay and might get you a glass bottle in the head.
But anyway, I just hope they have follow command since I would get over the whole gay thing, but the fact that I have to drag everyone around is irritating.
Especially since it takes away one of my hands witch I could you to grab bypassing girls ass. :p

OpenWorldExplorer;423455 said:
Nobody seems to know at the moment, but it would be monumentally stupid to do away with follow altogether. I'm thinking the touch feature is simply going to be an addition to follow, not a replacement.

True, but still, that's Lionhead you know.

VicOnTop

Reaction score

honestly. id **** a baby if it was in a game o_O

Balvorn

Imagineer
Reaction score

Terra_Zeta;423684 said:
But seriously, I want to throw people through windows. that would be epic, Like a bar fight. :D

I want to drown them in the toilet...

Lithary

Reaction score

Balvorn;423797 said:
I want to drown them in the toilet...

I want to drown toilet in them! >.<
XD

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

id want splinter cell conviction style interrogations in mid-combat as executions. for example slamming guys face down on a grill or closing a fridge door on their face. obviously these are splinter cell examples and they would need to be fabled-up a bit.

Fawkawampo

Reaction score

Lithary;423768 said:
True, but still, understand that what might be something normal to you it may be very strange to someone else.
In my country holding hands is pretty gay and might get you a glass bottle in the head.
But anyway, I just hope they have follow command since I would get over the whole gay thing, but the fact that I have to drag everyone around is irritating.
Especially since it takes away one of my hands witch I could you to grab bypassing girls ass. :p

Just because your country is that way doesn't excuse your bigotry. Homosexuality is actually pretty natural, Bonobo monkeys for example, engage in frequent homosexual behavior. And we have a 98% genetic relationship with them to boot. :geek:

How exactly is holding hands gay? You believe its gay because your culture tells you its gay. Saying something is "gay" calling it "liberal crap" and *****ing about how we should respect your opinion is evidence enough for me to believe you're an asshole. You earn respect I'm not going to just give it to you. Not that I would respect you regardless though, seeing as you don't respect people of different sex orientation. :hmm:

Here's my impression of you, I worked hard on it, lots of practice you know? "HEY GAIZ, HOLDING HANZ IS SO GHEY, WHY WOULD THEY PUT THAT IN THERE OMG I DON'T WANNA BE FORCE TO DO THAT CUZ I DUN WANNA FEEL GHEY! BUT HEY I'M NOT INSECURE ABOUT GAY PEOPLE OR ANYTHING I JUST DON"T LIKE GAY ****!"

Here's an idea, I hope they give you a special addition of Fable 3, so in the aftermath of your mom giving you a wet rim job, you can run into the basement in your jizz soaked shorts, turn on fable 3, only to find that every NPC you meet is a fat male stripper, and when you get close to them they bend you over to pound you in the ass.

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score

Oh wow...

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Terra_Zeta;424276 said:
Oh wow...

Inorite?

He'll get banned but god damn, he's got a point. I wish I could +rep him over and over again.

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score

I have to admit it made me laugh.

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score

i can't wait to have a kid in the game and actually be able to hug or hold his/her hand! I just had a kid in fable 2 and i couldn't do anything except the odd scary laugh which amused her...

SO YES I AM ALL FOR ZE TOUCHING

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

I cant wait to spawn offspring in this game and see just how bad I can abuse this mechanic. Have a kid, beat it, fart in its face, kill its mother in front of it, throw it out window, repeat.:D

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Fenrir;424291 said:
I cant wait to spawn offspring in this game and see just how bad I can abuse this mechanic. Have a kid, beat it, fart in its face, kill its mother in front of it, throw it out window, repeat.:D

I declare throwing your children out of a window a new sport! The farther you throw him/her the more points you get. Bonus points for objects that he/she destroys and/or gets impaled upon!

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

GrimWhim;424292 said:
I declare throwing your children out of a window a new sport! The farther you throw him/her the more points you get. Bonus points for objects that he/she destroys and/or gets impaled upon!

What shall we call this mother of all sports? Baby breaker? Whoreshoes? Fatality?

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Fenrir;424294 said:
What shall we call this mother of all sports? Baby breaker?

Child Chuckin'!

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

^Nice one.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Indeed.

Now, lets send mass emails to everyone who works at Lionhead (especially Peter Molyneux) and tell them to implement Child Chuckin' into the game.

We can tell them it's okay to push the date back a bit so long as we get to chuck children.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

Yeah they can fix some more bugs while they're at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.