• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Touching Kids. Erm, in the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimWhim

Reaction score
Re: Touching Kids. Erm, in the game...

Or make more in their case, haha.

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score

Do you get extra points for chucking fat children?

Lithary

Reaction score

Fawkawampo;424243 said:
Just because your country is that way doesn't excuse your bigotry. Homosexuality is actually pretty natural, Bonobo monkeys for example, engage in frequent homosexual behavior. And we have a 98% genetic relationship with them to boot. :geek:

How exactly is holding hands gay? You believe its gay because your culture tells you its gay. Saying something is "gay" calling it "liberal crap" and *****ing about how we should respect your opinion is evidence enough for me to believe you're an asshole. You earn respect I'm not going to just give it to you. Not that I would respect you regardless though, seeing as you don't respect people of different sex orientation. :hmm:

Here's my impression of you, I worked hard on it, lots of practice you know? "HEY GAIZ, HOLDING HANZ IS SO GHEY, WHY WOULD THEY PUT THAT IN THERE OMG I DON'T WANNA BE FORCE TO DO THAT CUZ I DUN WANNA FEEL GHEY! BUT HEY I'M NOT INSECURE ABOUT GAY PEOPLE OR ANYTHING I JUST DON"T LIKE GAY ****!"

Here's an idea, I hope they give you a special addition of Fable 3, so in the aftermath of your mom giving you a wet rim job, you can run into the basement in your jizz soaked shorts, turn on fable 3, only to find that every NPC you meet is a fat male stripper, and when you get close to them they bend you over to pound you in the ass.

HOLY F*CK, YOU ARE ONE DUMB PEACE OF S*IT!
Dude, I could make an argument on everything you said and kill your theory on how 'gay is normal', but I won't because I am not coming down to your level.
The gay thing, you idiot, was just something minor that was bothering me, but I just didn't express myself properly.
But anyway, if I don't want to make some actions because I don't like them or something, then it shouldn't be forced on me in any way!
Everyone has some reasons and what can be something minor for you, it could be a major thing for me.
You obviously don't get that, do you, you f*ucked up half mined a*shole who is only in this world because he survived an abortion!
And who the f*uck do you think you are to say one who can say what is gay and what is not?
In my country, holding hands represents something more than a friendship and that those two are a couple and therefore, if two those two are of a same sex that means that they represent them self as a couple and therefore gay.
Plus, how many of you guys actually walk around with friends of same sex around the town while holding hands?
And about your impression of me, it sucks balls just like you do.
Why?
Because you didn't get one thing about what was I trying to say and that's why I ask you to stop with that liberal crap with me!
Go back in some s*it hole where you were dragged out from (aka your mothers womb) and swallow a hand full of razors in my name you dumb peace of worthless f*cuk-s*it!
Note the interesting thing, my best friend is a lesbian and she stated herself that gay is not OK!
In matter of fact, 90% of gay people that I know said that gay is not okay!
No f*uck of and die!

OpenWorldExplorer

Reaction score

I'm up for some Child Chuckin', but I also want a "kiddiepult" to launch kids over castle walls and such. Talk about a legendary weapon... :cool::p

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Thread closed, and infractions added for both Lithary and Fawkawampo for being idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.