• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trading almost all weapons

JKJessie.

Reaction score
I have Scythe Right Arm tattoo, which you put in your want list, what would you be willing to trade for it?

archer

Reaction score
i'm looking for a few hero weapons as im never able to morph them exactly the way i wish them to be now if anyone has these or can make them for me i am willing to pay for it. they are as follows;

HERO SWORD
arcane handle, organic body, black colour and grey or black smoke aura
HERO HAMMER
bone handle, angelic body or head (whichever way you wish to put it), black colour, and again grey or black smoke aura
HERO PISTOL
arcane handle,clockwork body,black colour, grey or black smoke aura
HERO RIFLE
ornate handle/stock, bone body, black colour, grey black smoke

ok thank you to anyone who can help meagain i dont quite know how to pay for this stuff but im sure you'll help me out with that
P.S if any of these morphs cant be applied to each other i.e arcane handle and clockwork body then please let me know thank you GT- ARCH3RZ CR4ZY

qscxzawed

Reaction score
what would you trade for scythe's WarHammer? Its, my favorite weapon.
i"ve got scythe's right arm tattoo, and 5 million gold,
btw Your GT doesn't seem to want to work for me

archer

Reaction score
ARCH3RZ CR4ZY it should work cant work out why if you still can't add me put your own GT down i'll send ya a message to make sure it's the right gamertag

qscxzawed

Reaction score
ARCH3RZ CR4ZY it should work cant work out why if you still can't add me put your own GT down i'll send ya a message to make sure it's the right gamertag
Got it.
Here's a tip for the weapon morphs, always save before you open the guild chest. If you don't like the morph you got, you can go back to before you got it and try doing the morph related activities again.

eskimex

Reaction score
o Woot o. cant find your gamertag ad me ! EskiMex

ill send whatever for weapons.