• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trading fully upgraded weapons for other fully augmented weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Reaction score
Word of warning when it comes to trading weapons with augments. Trading augmented weapons will lose their augments if you have ever had the weapon before hand. Like if you got it from a shop, treasure chest, or another hero it will revert to how you first received it. Therefore if you want to trade a weapon on this list, you have to make sure you have never had it on that hero before. Also selling it does not get rid of the fact you have had the weapon in your possession, it seems it is pretty much set in stone.

These are the weapons I have currently fully augmented. I'm mainly interested in gaining fully gemmed weapons I do not currently have. Though if your offer is interesting enough I might trade for something else.

Hammers:
Aurora's Shield
Dragonbone Hammer
Faerie Hammer of the Moon King
Hammer of Wilmageddon
Jack's Hammer
Lunarium Pounder
Mallett's Mallet
Scythe's Warhammer
Tannar's Glory
The TYPO
Trollblight

Swords:
Avo's Lamentation
Beadle's Cutlass
Mr. Stabby
Really Sharp Pair of Scissors
Slimquick
Sorrow's Fist
Souldrinker
The Casanova
The Splade
The Swinging Sword
Thunderblade

Pistols:
Bloodcraver
Briar's Blaster
Chickenbane
Desert Fury
Dragonstomper .48
Gnomewrecker
Mirian's Mutilator
Reaver Industries Perforator
The Barnumificator
The Bonesmasher

Rifles:
Arkwright's Flintlock
Defender of the Faith
Facemelter
Ol' Malice
Scattershot
Simmon's Shotgun
Skorm's Justice
Swift Irregular
The Equaliser
The Hero's Companion
The Sandgoose
The Shrieking Pilgrim

The list below is of the weapons I will trade for any of the above, that is only if they are fully augmented.

Hammers:
The Tenderiser

Swords:
The Love Sword
The Merchant's Bodyguard

Pistols:
Holy Vengeance
Tee Killer Shooter
The Ice Maiden

My gamer tag is Anethos and make sure to leave your's as well. Just in case we need to send any messages via Xbox Live.

Updates I only need 7 now.

Scott

Reaction score
Would love a fully augmented Jacks hammer, any chance you'd take two or three un augmented weapons for it? Specifically - The Hero's Companion, The Splade, Dragonbone Hammer. Wouldn't mind trading for that Augmented Swinging Sword either. Im a fully good character so getting weapons such as the Dragonstomper .48, Jacks Hammer, Swinging Sword are a great help to me as that way I go bad persay.

My GamerTag is Scott914 - PM me here or there and lets make some deals eh? :)

Niekvdm

Reaction score
Also selling it does not get rid of the fact you have had the weapon in your possession, it seems it is pretty much set in stone.
Thanks for the heads-up i thought i was bugged due to not receiving any augments.
Sucks that selling your item doesn't work and that you need a new hero with the weapon never receiver/obtained for getting the augments.

Nexus

Reaction score
Would love a fully augmented Jacks hammer, any chance you'd take two or three un augmented weapons for it? Specifically - The Hero's Companion, The Splade, Dragonbone Hammer. Wouldn't mind trading for that Augmented Swinging Sword either. Im a fully good character so getting weapons such as the Dragonstomper .48, Jacks Hammer, Swinging Sword are a great help to me as that way I go bad persay.

My GamerTag is Scott914 - PM me here or there and lets make some deals eh? :)

I'm only interested in fully augmented weapons I do not have. So I won't trade for any un-augmented, but that doesn't mean I won't help you when I can later on.

Thanks for the heads-up i thought i was bugged due to not receiving any augments.
Sucks that selling your item doesn't work and that you need a new hero with the weapon never receiver/obtained for getting the augments.

No problem I posted how weapons lose and retain their augments on some other forums. Perhaps I should make a post about that here.

Niekvdm

Reaction score
Please do so, Would help me big time since i'm infested with this glitch.

Scott

Reaction score
I'm only interested in fully augmented weapons I do not have. So I won't trade for any un-augmented, but that doesn't mean I won't help you when I can later on.
Thank you :)!

Nexus

Reaction score
Still looking for any of these weapons fully augmented.

Hammers:
The Tenderiser

Swords:
The Love Sword
The Merchant's Bodyguard

Pistols:
Holy Vengeance
Tee Killer Shooter
The Ice Maiden

Also I'm willing to give multiple fully augmented weapons to acquire just one. So if you are trying to fill out your own fully gemed weapon collection leave a post with what you want. Just make sure the hero you want the weapons on never had them before.

Nexus

Reaction score
Still looking for these fully upgraded.

Hammers:
The Tenderiser

Swords:
The Love Sword
The Merchant's Bodyguard

Pistols:
Holy Vengeance
Tee Killer Shooter
The Ice Maiden

The ones in bold are really sought after fully augmented. I'll give three full upgraded weapons for one of those. As for the others I'll give two.

Protagonist

Reaction score
If your still needing those weapons Nexus

I've got The Tenderiser, Tee Killer Shooter, The Ice Maiden & Holy Vengeance all Fully upgraded which ill trade for the following Fully upgraded weapons from your list.

Jack's Hammer
Scythe's Warhammer
The Swinging Sword
Skorm's Justice
Dragonstomper .48
Lunarium Pounder
Arkwright's Flintlock

my gamertag is: protagonist81
send me a msg or a friends invite so we can talk n trade.

Luxord52

Reaction score
If for whatever reason your still looking, and or are still monitoring this thread, I have merchants bodyguard, might need a day or 2 to fully augment, and can have the tenderizer in a few days, but would need more time to get the full use out of it, and to augment...

Status
Not open for further replies.