• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

'Traitor's Keep' DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight

Reaction score
Questions: Does this DLC add more than the 45 minutes that it took me to complete understone?
Does it continue the story in any way?
Is it worth 560MSP?
Is it worth me ending my fable 3 boycott?
Please reply soon. Knowledge is power, and all that.

Yes, yes, yes (in my opinion).

To the boycott question, it's your choice. You can hunt collectibles (diaries) when it's done and there are new achievements and a demon door as well as some outfits.

Niflhel

Goa'uld
Reaction score
Well finally did it, no major impacts to the environment, everything is complete. Well I still have that weapons achievement to do, but everything else is done. I even got the easter egg thing and honestly wasn't that funny to me, could of sworn I heard bout what was past the door well before the dlc even came out.

Only annoying thing I hated about it is a pop up glitch, while I got the demon door achievement, the pop up that tells you got 7/7 won't go away. I've tried to reset my 360, load another hero, etc, the damn thing just won't disapper like normal.

Peter Daniels

Million-Names Fox
Reaction score
Currently known faults/bugs:

- Players may not receive their achievements after collecting any of the four sets of diaries. This is apparently caused by joining an other player's game and hence it is advised to not join another player's game whilst searching for the books as it may reset your book count.
- Although not many, some players' games may not hear any of John Cleese's narratorial comments (again). However, this bug has seemed to be less prevailent, with only four examples.
- There have been many reports by players that the game is now entirely lacking music. However, no sufficient proof has yet been provided of this claim.
- If the player has opened all of the demon doors within the game (including the DLC demon door) the 'pop-up' side message detailing 'Set Them Free! 7/7' will not vanish after the final door has been opened. This has been the most numerous bug and is believed to have occured on every player's console that has submitted a bug complaint. However, the 'pop-up' will disappear when in The Sanctuary.

Hopefully, Lionhead will be attentive in the process of eliminating said mentioned bugs.

Thanks,
FoxDeDieux

Twilight

Reaction score
I also got one when I unlocked the final demon door and instead of going to 7/7 it went 1/7 and I never got the achievement.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Currently known faults/bugs:

- Players may not receive their achievements after collecting any of the four sets of diaries. This is apparently caused by joining an other player's game and hence it is advised to not join another player's game whilst searching for the books as it may reset your book count.
- Although not many, some players' games may not hear any of John Cleese's narratorial comments (again). However, this bug has seemed to be less prevailent, with only four examples.
- There have been many reports by players that the game is now entirely lacking music. However, no sufficient proof has yet been provided of this claim.
- If the player has opened all of the demon doors within the game (including the DLC demon door) the 'pop-up' side message detailing 'Set Them Free! 7/7' will not vanish after the final door has been opened. This has been the most numerous bug and is believed to have occured on every player's console that has submitted a bug complaint. However, the 'pop-up' will disappear when in The Sanctuary.

Hopefully, Lionhead will be attentive in the process of eliminating said mentioned bugs.

Thanks,
FoxDeDieux

i have the 'Set Them Free! 7/7' bug :(

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
Well, I just finished the DLC. I feel like it was a bit overpriced for how short it was.

arachnophilia

Reaction score
I also got one when I unlocked the final demon door and instead of going to 7/7 it went 1/7 and I never got the achievement.

this.

also, i'm not sure if this is a NEW bug, but trying to get the original easter egg, i've managed to completely stall my clock. as in, the time never changes. the sun never rises.

SeancyB

I'm your huckleberry, that's just my game
Reaction score
yeah I got that 7/7 demon door thing too. I really liked the DLC this time around though. Definitely makes up for the last one. I'm actually kind of proud that I was able to find all the diaries and outfits without any guides or help. The dog helps you some of the time but not always. Saw the ending coming half way through the story. And semi-spoiler- Has anyone actually seen the monkey explode in the zoo. The first time I just heard it with my back turned. The second time I played through I was running to the exhibit. Missed it both times. Just curious I guess.

tahmfoolery

Tahm!
Reaction score
Yeah I saw the ending coming after I beat Witchcraft Mary. I didn't see the monkeys themselves explode, but I saw the exhibit, then there was a pop and then fire.

Pikpik

The Divinity of Hope
Reaction score
As far as I know, it's a triggered sound once you pass the hedge turning into the exhibit.

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
I saw it once...it was HILARIOUS.

Also, I love robo-dog. He makes the best, cutest sounds evar.

Status
Not open for further replies.