• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

'Traitor's Keep' DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
fabledlc224.jpg
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/02/24/fable-3-traitors-keep-arrives-on-xbox-march-1/
If you're still enjoying the Xbox version of Fable 3, there's some more DLC headed your way. The "Traitor's Keep" pack adds three new levels, all with fairly awesome names: Ravenscar Keep, Clockwork Island and the Godwin Estate.
Apparently you'll run into a "mysterious prisoner" -- and you'll also run into 250 additional Gamerscore. The Traitor's Keep add-on is due March 1 on Xbox Live for $7 (560 points).​

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
sweet, hope its beter then understone, god that sucked

Reaction score
Looks awsome, ive seen a pic of a robot dog lol, ive not even bought Understone yet but ill deffinetly be buying this one.

Pikpik

The Divinity of Hope
Reaction score
I can't wait, gonna buy it tomorrow. Also, after I'm done exploiting it, I'll probably give my own review of the DLC.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
OH SH*T OH SH*T OH SH*T OH SH*T

Ahem, excuse me. I got a little overexcited there. I have to say, this DLC looks absolutely amazing, and it has showcased certain things that I've been wanting to see for some time now (like the soldier outfit, even though we had one in Fable 2). I can't wait to get it. I only hope I have enough MS points left over from my last purchase...

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score
we shall see how good it is. keep plugging away :)

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
I'm probably just gonna buy all of that there DLC tomorraw.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
I can't wait, gonna buy it tomorrow. Also, after I'm done exploiting it, I'll probably give my own review of the DLC.

its not out till the 1st dude... i think

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
The 1st is tomorrow. Convenient!

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
holy damn im got get as so as i get home 4m work and im token a half day

Boylie1988

Reaction score
Just a heads up that the Traitor's Keep DLC is out now, BUT!!
It isn't advertized in the game, nor on Game Marketplace yet. Instead, the only way to get it just now is to go to:

Dashboard > Game Marketplace > Explore Game Content > Featured > Add-Ons For Your Games > Fable III > Titles a-z

It only shows up in that menu for now, along with a Free Soldier Uniform.

I can't say if it is any good or not yet (the uniform is spiffy though), I recently deleted all my heroes because I was bored with them, so I have had to start again lol.

I'm in the UK by the way, I don't know what the set-up will be for other regions.

Reaction score
Yess, i took a day of school to play this kinda, (i feel ill but its damn convenient) im downloading as i type ill probraly put a review up too
blink.gif

Boylie1988

Reaction score
I've taken the day off college to play Fable III (I'm also working from home today, so it's not all bad haha).

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
Minor spoilers

I had the daytime off work by chance, downloaded it around 11-12 this morning, its short enough, all I really have to do is find some of the diaries, found most of the clothes mabey missing a piece of the prison outfit - boots I think, the dlc was ok, started of with a promising story which developed a bit but not as much as I had hoped, wanted logan to show his face at some point lol.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
why the ******** did they add robots to fable?

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
Because they added electricity as well.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Luckily, today is one of my later school days, so I'm downloading it before I head out. I won't get to play it before I leave, but at least I won't have to wait even more for the download to finish once I get home later.

Twilight

Reaction score
What's up with the 815.39 MB download for the free soldier outfit?

EDIT: Just bought the premium version and it downloaded instantly so question resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.