• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

'Traitor's Keep' DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
What's up with the 815.39 MB download for the free soldier outfit?

EDIT: Just bought the premium version and it downloaded instantly so question resolved.
yah it taking long time it looks like i can play it 8 or 9pm

Niflhel

Goa'uld
Reaction score
Sometimes I prefer not being told the story and just find out for myself, but in Fable 3's case, I would like to know what affects what. Things like, if you save Logan you get good points but people hate you for it, while killing him makes people love you with a little bit of evil points, or the smaller like if I kept with Sabine's promise I wouldn't have gotten the extra houses in mistpeak, as well as mine aurora no matter whether your hero is good or evil. In the DLC, if any what are the good and evil choices, and their exact consequences and benefits?

Reaction score
Ive compleated it and its pretty good, the outfits are ok, and the story is alright. Nothing amazing but if your bored and want 4 more hours of fighting and exploring its worth it. I wouldve liked to see a new town added with shops and new items avalible, because that would add a reason to go back once youve found everything (like knothole island) but ive done everything and i have no reason to go back to the regions appart from finding some books, which i dont find particularly exiting.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
wow now dis is fun fight was nice a hard would u mind helping me pls UnholyKing6666

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
Again some minor spoilers - sorry lol

Yeh it was alright had bits i did enjoy, only have to find one turner diary, hunted everywhere and cant find it yet XD, I did like the hobbes disco ( and that its repeatable lol ) did it a few times because killing the "ugly" enemies helped me get the slimqucik fully augmented lol.

Over all I like the dlc, brings something new, but I dont really see myself going back to the places too often except mabey to kill time :-/.

If you beat the hobbes high score you get a trophy :-D

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Minor spoilers

I had the daytime off work by chance, downloaded it around 11-12 this morning, its short enough, all I really have to do is find some of the diaries, found most of the clothes mabey missing a piece of the prison outfit - boots I think, the dlc was ok, started of with a promising story which developed a bit but not as much as I had hoped, wanted logan to show his face at some point lol.
When you're at the door entrance to the keep (not the cave) face away fromt he door and head straight down the steps and down a few hills. You'll see some gallows and behind those gallows there is a piece of broken fence you can walk on that leads to the chest containing the boots.

Hope that helps!

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
When you're at the door entrance to the keep (not the cave) face away fromt he door and head straight down the steps and down a few hills. You'll see some gallows and behind those gallows there is a piece of broken fence you can walk on that leads to the chest containing the boots.

Hope that helps!
Thanks for that but I ran around like a madman determined to find it yesterday XD and i did
happy.gif
so obvious like lol.

TheDarkCynder

Reaction score
Yay! Something to keep me busy while I wait for Dragon Age 2!! :D

Pikpik

The Divinity of Hope
Reaction score
Hey... anyone know where to get the prison top? Also, I need the head and torso for the robot. Please help, I'm really stuch. lol

Monrizzo

Swagger Stick.
Reaction score
Hey... anyone know where to get the prison top? Also, I need the head and torso for the robot. Please help, I'm really stuch. lol

You eventually get a master set of keys from a guard, and it is in a chest in the cell block.

TheDarkCynder

Reaction score
I really enjoyed this DLC. Some of it was strange, like the singing fish. XD But the ending was pretty cool, it gives you some food for thought.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
I really enjoyed this DLC. Some of it was strange, like the singing fish. XD But the ending was pretty cool, it gives you some food for thought.
The singing fish was by far the most talented singer I've ever heard in my life. Almost as talented as lil wayne...(ya right!)

Pikpik

The Divinity of Hope
Reaction score
I would say this DLC was well worth it! I was also happy that the enemies on the island try to rape your face as they did in the first one. Not quite the same, but quite a good step in the right direction.

I would say this DLC is more than worth. I wish for a town with some unique shops instead of one full of nobles and a modern sense (hate). If they had a town like Knothole (or hell, even just brought Knothole back into the kingdom), it would've have been the best DLC by Lionhead I've seen.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
well ive played through it now and i gotta say
pretty good

ending was good and i knew buddy was gunna betray you or w/e but how he dose it was not expected new clothes but no new weps (as far as i know)

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I finished it thoroughly today, achievements and all. It was amazing.

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
I finished it thoroughly today, achievements and all. It was amazing.

I hate you XD I have all the achievements bar 1, and I think it a glitch 0- but the forum wont let me vent my frustration XD.

I enjoyed the ending in that you fought your doppelgänger, wasnt expecting that, and I liked General Turner's Diaries where It was saying who gave our our "hero Parent he/she" the right to establish this monarchy and was talking about what it is that gives us the right to, pretty cool.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
Questions: Does this DLC add more than the 45 minutes that it took me to complete understone?
Does it continue the story in any way?
Is it worth 560MSP?
Is it worth me ending my fable 3 boycott?
Please reply soon. Knowledge is power, and all that.

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
Questions: Does this DLC add more than the 45 minutes that it took me to complete understone? - yeh it adds a few hours gameplay depending on how much browsing about you do
Does it continue the story in any way? - it does take up from you being king and adds some story on king Logans reign that is interesting
Is it worth 560MSP? Yes I think it's well priced at 560
Is it worth me ending my fable 3 boycott? thats personal opinion i cant help sorry :p
Please reply soon. Knowledge is power, and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.