• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tree Monster

DoctorVoytek

Reaction score
Tree Monster

I've noticed a huge tree monster in a couple of screenshots; does anyone know the significance of these huge creatures? Are we going to have to face any of these monsters? Thanks guys.:ermm:

chasep2829

Reaction score
Re: Tree Monster

What?! Oh. Those were trolls. Like the rock and earth troll in fable tlc. Yes we will have face to face also.

poopdogy

grey-palidin
Reaction score

ummm i have a question for you
have you even played fable 1???

T

Tymolus

me? nope. I boycotted microsoft actually until August this year when I realized that gaming wise they're terrific and I bought my 360.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

i beleive you are refering to a swamp troll. they are a new breed of troll, and should provide a good fight.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Yes oh they look mighty and big, it shall be fun and a great challenge i hope!

NateMio

Randooooooooomnezz
Reaction score

Bluescreen is the ****!

fail-blue-screen.jpg

A

Arfboy6

yay new troll breed do you think there will be more maybe a return of platinum trolls

anain12

Reaction score

Probably Fable 2 will contain Diamond trolls, tree trolls, paper trolls, laser trolls, emerald trolls, ruby trolls, plastic trolls, stone trolls, rock trolls, ice trolls, water trolls, fire trolls, flame trolls, evil trolls, good trolls, fickle trolls, angry trolls, happy trolls, strange trolls, crazy trolls, big trolls, small trolls, medium sized trolls, nerd trolls, emo trolls, gangster trolls, baby trolls, grandpa trolls, grandma trolls, dad trolls, mom trolls, teacher trolls, mayor trolls... there will probably be a whole city of trolls.