• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trojans

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
Well I hope they had fun hacking a harmless Fable website. :p

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Damn those Trojans, always messing with our stuff. First our women, then our commerce. What do they want? A ten year long war that will probably obliterate both sides morally and increase our body count?

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Apparently, when accessing the site, I'm getting a Malware alert due to a possible iFrame. Talked to Scott/Gik about it, and he suspected it could be the advertisements, as he didn't get any alerts - he blocked them using AdBlock. Strangely enough though, I'm getting it still whilst I'm logged in. Would be great if you could investigate this.

EDIT: now Scott told me his Firefox suddenly blocked the site, so he can't access it at times. Guess it's not the ads?

Here's a screenshot:

22448616.png

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Yeah, just now I had gotten a malware alert from this site and Firefox blocked it.

malwarealert.png

The only way I can access this site properly is by disabling my "Block attack site" option under Tools>Options>Security. Azer has been receiving the same malware issue but he's using Chrome.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Edit: Upon further investigation, this is an issue with Avast being a piece crap AV package creating a problem that isn't there. Avast reported the site and in doing so has made it such that people like me have to disable safety features to frequent sites I know to be perfectly safe.
TL;DR - Get yourself a different AV.
http://projectego.net/forums/threads/reported-attack-site.28450/#post-473991

Apparently, it's hackers again according to Steve, so the problem might not be harmless as you might've diagnosed unfortunately.