• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

    We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

    Register Log in

Trophies, Items, and Clothing of Doom (Hidden Items)

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,963
Reaction score
40
Points
150
Age
17
Re: Trophies, Items, and Clothing of Doom (Hidden Items)

Thanks alot again (+Rep)
 
L

LionHeadTex

Guest
Re: Trophies, Items, and Clothing of Doom

SO..how did you make or get this mod?:ninja:
 

§ephiroxa§

╫|I Am Justice|╫
Premium
Joined
Sep 18, 2006
Messages
9,469
Reaction score
520
Points
365
Age
33
Re: Trophies, Items, and Clothing of Doom

LionHeadTex;51808 said:
SO..how did you make or get this mod?:ninja:

 

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,963
Reaction score
40
Points
150
Age
17
Re: Trophies, Items, and Clothing of Doom (Hidden Items)

So Sephy have you found anything new since then? And how are your requests coming along?
 

§ephiroxa§

╫|I Am Justice|╫
Premium
Joined
Sep 18, 2006
Messages
9,469
Reaction score
520
Points
365
Age
33
Re: Trophies, Items, and Clothing of Doom (Hidden Items)

droded;52644 said:
So Sephy have you found anything new since then? And how are your requests coming along?

No I haven't found anything new.
 
V

vortex

Guest
Re: Trophies, Items, and Clothing of Doom (Hidden Items)

i was thinking that the dragon head should be a trophy
 

§ephiroxa§

╫|I Am Justice|╫
Premium
Joined
Sep 18, 2006
Messages
9,469
Reaction score
520
Points
365
Age
33
Re: Trophies, Items, and Clothing of Doom (Hidden Items)

vortex;64923 said:
i was thinking that the dragon head should be a trophy

It should be. But I'm not an advanced enough modder to detach his head from his body and mod it into a trophy.
 

Dark Drakan

Well-Known Member
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
25,583
Reaction score
2,309
Points
365
Age
34
Re: Trophies, Items, and Clothing of Doom (Hidden Items)

vortex;64923 said:
i was thinking that the dragon head should be a trophy

Yeah thats a very good point.
 
M

Marcopolo

Guest
Re: Trophies, Items, and Clothing of Doom (Hidden Items)

hey, just thought i might mention if you haven't already noticed that you left out the adrenaline potion from your list




Sephiroxas;64925 said:
It should be. But I'm not an advanced enough modder to detach his head from his body and mod it into a trophy.

i'll have it to yuo by tomorrow ;)

seriously
 

Keshire

Modder
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
271
Reaction score
113
Points
115
Re: Trophies, Items, and Clothing of Doom (Hidden Items)

Sephiroxas;64925 said:
It should be. But I'm not an advanced enough modder to detach his head from his body and mod it into a trophy.

The quickest way is to use the element select in 3ds max to delete seperate parts of the mesh.
 
T

the spellman

Guest
Re: Trophies, Items, and Clothing of Doom (Hidden Items)

how did you get the repeater!!!!;)
 

§ephiroxa§

╫|I Am Justice|╫
Premium
Joined
Sep 18, 2006
Messages
9,469
Reaction score
520
Points
365
Age
33
Re: Trophies, Items, and Clothing of Doom (Hidden Items)

Marcopolo;66114 said:
hey, just thought i might mention if you haven't already noticed that you left out the adrenaline potion from your list

Because only recently did I realize that. >.<

Keshire;66115 said:
The quickest way is to use the element select in 3ds max to delete seperate parts of the mesh.

I HAD 3dmax. It's gone now. :'(
 

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,963
Reaction score
40
Points
150
Age
17
Re: Trophies, Items, and Clothing of Doom (Hidden Items)

I'm not sure I like the way this is going with all these expert modders..:ermm:
 

Keshire

Modder
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
271
Reaction score
113
Points
115
Re: Trophies, Items, and Clothing of Doom (Hidden Items)

droded;66121 said:
I'm not sure I like the way this is going with all these expert modders..:ermm:

I wrote all the documentation you guys use. As well as most of the file formats. :p
 

§ephiroxa§

╫|I Am Justice|╫
Premium
Joined
Sep 18, 2006
Messages
9,469
Reaction score
520
Points
365
Age
33
Re: Trophies, Items, and Clothing of Doom (Hidden Items)

Yeah if anyone can help us, it's the people who originally where working on this stuff. I've been waiting for some to show up anyway :ninja:
 

Dark Drakan

Well-Known Member
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
25,583
Reaction score
2,309
Points
365
Age
34
Re: Trophies, Items, and Clothing of Doom (Hidden Items)

Sephiroxas;66176 said:
Yeah if anyone can help us, it's the people who originally where working on this stuff. I've been waiting for some to show up anyway :steve:

Yeah should make for some interesting posts and good to have see some of the creators here.
 
M

Marcopolo

Guest
Re: Trophies, Items, and Clothing of Doom (Hidden Items)



there's the trophy just need to adjust the helpers and apply the textures and it'll be done :)

oi why'd he get to be a vip ;)
 
R

Reaper

Guest
Re: Trophies, Items, and Clothing of Doom

Green101;41687 said:
whoa where do you get those items?


These lucky people have the PC version which allows them to search through the files and see what wasn't but into the game. Then they "cheat" and mod the game to put the items in chest for them to mess around with.


Disregard everything I say. I hate not seeing the "Page 2" and things like that when I post. Dang it !
 

Keshire

Modder
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
271
Reaction score
113
Points
115
Re: Trophies, Items, and Clothing of Doom

Reaper;66352 said:
These lucky people have the PC version which allows them to search through the files and see what wasn't but into the game. Then they "cheat" and mod the game to put the items in chest for them to mess around with.

All this stuff is the same for xbox. You just need to modify the box. Which can be done relatively easily and cheaply.
 
R

Reaper

Guest
Re: Trophies, Items, and Clothing of Doom (Hidden Items)

Thats not right though. I could, but don't want to... For me, there is too much of a risk to mod my Xbox.
 
Top