• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trophies, Items, and Clothing of Doom (Hidden Items)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Trophies, Items, and Clothing of Doom (Hidden Items)

kave1793;45717 said:
Awesome....i wish i could do it...maybe i should not buy oblivion for the comp and get fable TLC for comp..

You should get both eventually.
I may not like oblivion or how it works (What with the GIANT world you explore and all the quests) But I know it's a good game. But if you really want to you could expand your Fable TLC game by getting it for the computer and modding/ :p

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

TRY TO FIND JACK'S ARMUOR!!! IT WOULD BE SO COOL

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

jack;46781 said:
TRY TO FIND JACK'S ARMUOR!!! IT WOULD BE SO COOL

:lol::lol: I think there's a mod floating around the internet. But his armor isn't technically in the files. I didn't see it.

C

Curzedchild

Sephiroxas;45719 said:
You should get both eventually.
I may not like oblivion or how it works (What with the GIANT world you explore and all the quests) But I know it's a good game. But if you really want to you could expand your Fable TLC game by getting it for the computer and modding/ :p

1 Question...
Why do you not like Oblivian... Free roam and also, you can do basically anything in it, I have only played it a few times but I own The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (The Game of the Year Edition)
It is one of the only games I have played that can take my mind off of Fable for a few minutes.:p I like how you can go around killing anything or anyone, I like how there are mines and also a VERY wide range of different species. I also like how you can take anything... I can walk into a room and steal a piece of paper if I wanted to... lol pointless, but I still could. I also love all the stats you get to increase, quite a bit of fun.
Anyway I am not trying to be rude or anything, just basically stating why I like the game. But if it came down to it I would probably choose Fable The Lost Chapters for PC over Oblivian because of all the stuff you showed me that you can do, like modding, free roam, etc.
so Thank You.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Curzedchild;46789 said:
1 Question...
Why do you not like Oblivian... Free roam and also, you can do basically anything in it, I have only played it a few times but I own The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (The Game of the Year Edition)
It is one of the only games I have played that can take my mind off of Fable for a few minutes.:p I like how you can go around killing anything or anyone, I like how there are mines and also a VERY wide range of different species. I also like how you can take anything... I can walk into a room and steal a piece of paper if I wanted to... lol pointless, but I still could. I also love all the stats you get to increase, quite a bit of fun.
Anyway I am not trying to be rude or anything, just basically stating why I like the game. But if it came down to it I would probably choose Fable The Lost Chapters for PC over Oblivian because of all the stuff you showed me that you can do, like modding, free roam, etc.
so Thank You.

Because it's TOO bigg, and I don't like that you can steal anything, like you said pointless. and I'm too O(bsessive)C(ompulsive)D(isorder), I usually have to acccomplish everything a game has. And you can't do that in morrowind..Oblivion..whatever...too many choices... Plus the skills and all that stuff just confuses me. It's not the game for me.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I am gonna try it out soon, just to see what all the fuss is about. The graphics didn't look all that amazing from the review I watched, but then maybe I'm too used to Fable. Having said that, you can't compare the two - they are totally different games.

V

Vegeta

Sephiroxas;46792 said:
Because it's TOO bigg, and I don't like that you can steal anything, like you said pointless. and I'm too O(bsessive)C(ompulsive)D(isorder), I usually have to acccomplish everything a game has. And you can't do that in morrowind..Oblivion..whatever...too many choices... Plus the skills and all that stuff just confuses me. It's not the game for me.

I agree if it's to big it's not fun... you will probialy never find every thing...

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

And it messes with the old OCD...bad move...

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

First Seph is female.
Second I was thinking of posting the text for a chest that would do just that but you would need to ba able to Mod to use it. Have you modded Fable?

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Bring it back to Fable.

What clothing have you found so far? As you also said clothing in the Thread Title.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

droded;48317 said:
Bring it back to Fable.

What clothing have you found so far? As you also said clothing in the Thread Title.

well I found like. Hat. Just plain hat, that would go along with the regular village outfit, but there was no REAL hat, it was just nothing.
I also found a Neutral Wizards Hat. But other than that...Peter kept it pretty plain.
I was planning on getting other people clothes, but it doesn't seem to work like that. It seems to be attatched to them.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I found Jacks Shield but it showed up as a cube.
ContainerContents[6] "OBJECT_JACK_OF_BLADES_SHIELD";

1-14-20077.jpg

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

It just looks like his eye to me. That's why I didn't bother putting it in

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Or mabye a texture

G

grins-at-you

*sigh* all who ever edited the game so that all thouse cheasts where at thouse plases (or at least the person who found the mod) plese come foward and (i say this not careing if this is a moding site or not) and atch the files 2 ur next post OK.
thats all i want.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Hey Sephy could you post some pictures of you weilding thunders sword and stuff. Also could you post the attack of them, and I heard you have a sword called Thunders sword V2 or something

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Thanks Drakan.. Whats the attack power of it?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

droded;48579 said:
Thanks Drakan.. Whats the attack power of it?

Read Below

Sephiroxas;41756 said:
Ahh I just Use Thunders Sword V2. It does 400dmg that's enough for me...but then again I like using them all. It's not like I'm not powerful enough without it....

Everyone is. ^_^