• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uhh, lag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda Clark

Reaction score
Does anybody else experience MAJOR lag randomly throughout the game, on and off XBL?
Slows me down soooooo much.. :(

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Occasionally, yes. It's not really that big of a deal though. It doesn't last very long.

Necronic

Reaction score
Try actually loading the game onto your Hard drive. That should take a good long time but will hopefully stop the lagg. I had that problem alot when going into areas where there should be monsters but i already killed them. Game just got pushed a bit before they fixed every bug in it

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score
when i play the game lags when running and doing quests but I just think thats because the disc has a hell alot of scratches on it

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
I have the game downloaded to my hardrive and it still lags like a b**ch in some places, especially millfields.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Lag in fable 3 is, as far as I know, unavoidable... I'm not sure if this applies to the new "black" 360 that came out just before Kinect did, but both my Elite and Arcade 360s suffer this... This usually happens in Millfields, which is the most complex region in the game, due to the amount of different colours and textures (there's a huge lake, several houses, factories, cave openings, hills, graveyards, and is connected to Bowerstone, Silverpines, Driftwood, and a couple of underground mines...not counting the Millfield Mines that can be opened if you decided to drain the lake...)

Can't see how we can do anything about it, except to patch it or something...

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
it happen 2 me and i got a new 360 but it font take that long

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
I have fable downloaded onto my H.D since day one and experience bits of lag, like what was said before it doesnt last too long, I did have some lag when free roaming around the new DLC prison island ( Ive experienced more glitches after I finished the game then whilst I was playing through it lol ).

Status
Not open for further replies.