• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

UK turned into riot warzone

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
What exactly are these riots about?

Basically some drug dealer got shot and now loads of people are using that as excuse to burn stuff and jack a TV while they're at it.

There haven't actually been any riots in my area but I live near Sutton (where some minor riots have been going on) so people are pretty paranoid at the moment, my mother wouldn't even let me leave the house on the day of the riots.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Lol at looters - they can't even be organised enough to nick anything decent. Saw some CCTV images of nobheads running out of an electrical store with crappy branded TVs and even a couple of VCR's - I mean, who the hell apart from Hermit in his shellsuit would even bother with a VCR these days anyway?

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Lol at looters - they can't even be organised enough to nick anything decent. Saw some CCTV images of nobheads running out of an electrical store with crappy branded TVs and even a couple of VCR's - I mean, who the hell apart from Hermit in his shellsuit would even bother with a VCR these days anyway?

I have video tapes of Friends episodes my parents bought in the 90's.

F**k yeah.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
So that's you, Hermit and my dead gran then...wow, the orders are going to be ROLLING in now...:troll:

Reaction score
Apparently the bus station in my area has been trashed, once again how does destroying a public transport service station (used by normal people as a necessary means of living their daily lives) demonstrate an act of protest against the government? If anything they're giving themselves more disadvantage by making bus travel impossible, they're sh*ting on their own doorsteps basically.

Can't believe some people try to make excuses for people who think the rest of us owe them a living and express this by destroying other peoples opportunities/services,...sh**heads.

I noticed how some of the scumbags who were arrested tried to put it down to racism, oh yeah sure haha! :lol: Nothing to do with the fact that you bricked someones window through and made off with their T.V. Half the police these days are black/minority, so how can they be racist. They're being arrested for their behavior not their color, but their persecution complex makes them try to use it as a get out of jail free card.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Damn man, my local bus stop was wrecked weeks before the riots started, ain't been fixed either..... but this is Liverpool *hides face in shame*

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Last I heard everything was kind of back to normal...