• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

UnderStone Quest-ions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
DLC F.A.Q.

Q: How do I get to UnderStone?

A: You can see the Quest from your map. It is located in Bowerstone Industrial and is called "The Voice"

Q: Where is The Shooting Range?

A: In the Mistpeak Bandit Camp. This Quest can also be seen from your map.

Q: How do I play Wheel of Misfortune again?

A: The Quest is located in Millfeilds within Reaver's Mansion (of which you now own.) you geta whopping 40 Guild Seals for this one!

Did it take anyone else less than 30 minutes total playtime to finish the DLC and have all of the weapons?

atlantiantokra

Reaction score
1) don't know for sure but I doubt it. (I didn't keep getting them for the shooting range)
2) ?/?/?/94/109
3) 450

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
1) is no

and thank you

shane states

Reaction score
about to play my understone DLC... that is if i can find the beginning fo the damn thing... will let ya know

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
about to play my understone DLC... that is if i can find the beginning fo the damn thing... will let ya know

the beginning is in a factory in B. Industrial the Quest is called "The Voice" you can see it from your map

the Shooting Range is in The Bandit Camp and is called "The Shooting Range"

the Wheel of Misfortune is in Reaver's Mansion

Recycled Human

Reaction score
Anyone know when these become available? I've gone through this with my finished game already but I'm sure people would like to know when they unlock. Shooting range after defeating saker? Wheel of misfortune after first time going through it? Understone after beating the main storyline?

Just a guess.

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
Anyone know when these become available? I've gone through this with my finished game already but I'm sure people would like to know when they unlock. Shooting range after defeating saker? Wheel of misfortune after first time going through it? Understone after beating the main storyline?

Just a guess.

your guess is correct

Spartan Hal

Little Foot
Reaction score
I finished everything in around an hour or 2 wished there was a bit more :(

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
i only did da vioce didnt have time 4 da other 2

shane states

Reaction score
played the shooting range last night and am very upset with myself that I cant seem to score higher than 425... I need 450.
The Wheel of misfortune was fun... Easy but fun... Beat the score in the 2nd round of the game... the ? door is a pain in the ass though

atlantiantokra

Reaction score
played the shooting range last night and am very upset with myself that I cant seem to score higher than 425... I need 450.
Make sure you shoot the teddybear, shoot logan and the chicken when they appear, shoot any crows that come into your line of sight, shoot the rabbit if you get a clear shot and ALWAYS go for headshots, even if it takes what might feel like a second longer.

shane states

Reaction score
well i know shooting Logan in the head is worth 20 and the chicken is worth 30.. I always see the teddy bear but didnt know I could shoot it... What is the point value?

atlantiantokra

Reaction score
I've already put up a thread with the points on, along with a fairly accurate list of prizes here

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score
You can finish the whole understone questline in like less then 30 minutes. What a complete waste of microsoft points :(

Jack 0f Blades

Reaction score
getting the black dragon was too easy, the Red dragon was harder =[.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
did it all in 45 mins, and half of that was running through the wheel of misfortune/shooting range things.

DeadlyshotJ

The greatest
Reaction score
I have got the black dragon and fully upgraded it in half an hour and am about to start the main quest 'The calling', is it any good?

defjama

Reaction score
I would have liked this dlc if I wasn't stuck inside of understone.

Status
Not open for further replies.