• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Unreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score
Unreal

Hey has any1 played any of the Unreal games. I've only played one and it sucked(it was Unreal 2) But there are lots of other Unreal games are any of the others fun or are they bad like 2. I'm thinking about getting Unreal Championship and/or Unreal Tournament 2004.........Jus wanna know.

PS: Tell me anything you know about any of the Unreal games. WTF does frag mean
(example) "Hey check it out I just fragged that guy!" Does it mean he threw a Frag Grenade at him or what?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Unreal

Unreal 2 was the worst one you could have played it was terrible. Im not a fan of the Unreal series but i have played most of them. Last one i had was Unreal Tournament 2004 and it was ok but as i said im not really a fan. Frag is just the term used by most deathmatch games as a kill.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

So "Fragged" means killed ok. Yeah, Unreal 2 sucked big time. It seemmed like you were killing 8 legged monkeys through almost the whole game and every lvl was jus about the same. So UT 2k4 was ok...............I might get that or Unreal Championship then. MAYBE.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
So "Fragged" means killed ok. Yeah, Unreal 2 sucked big time. It seemmed like you were killing 8 legged monkeys through almost the whole game and every lvl was jus about the same. So UT 2k4 was ok...............I might get that or Unreal Championship then. MAYBE.

The Unreal games have NEVER been for their single player and Unreal 2 attempted a pathetic attempt at one and failed! Multiplayer they are really good though, and yeah Frag means Kill. 10 frags = 10 kills etc

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Hmmmmmmmmm ok. Well alot of people liked the Campaign or "Single Player" of the 1st Unreal.

The 2nd Unreal(Only Unreal I've played) was 1st person but on alot of screenshots and videos and shows that I have seen shows Unreal but in 3rd person, whats up?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Hmmmmmmmmm ok. Well alot of people liked the Campaign or "Single Player" of the 1st Unreal.

They are mainly just deathmatch after deathmatch in the single players. Anyone who wants a deep 1st person shooter with a story should not got for Unreal games. Anyone who wants a game with good multiplayer and frantic fast gunfights and huge weapons should.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Ahh, I see........:hmm: Well atleast there's Multi Player:)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Ahh, I see........:hmm: Well atleast there's Multi Player:)

All the unreal games are designed to be played in 1st person but i believe a 3rd person view is availiable by console command i think to answer your query from the post before. The physics of Unreal 2004 are funny aswel, rag dolls exaggerated great fun!

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Dark Drakan said:
The physics of Unreal 2004 are funny aswel, rag dolls exaggerated great fun!

Yeah, I know I see it everyday on Arena(It's a show were people are in a tornament of muliplayer games on G4) Still looks fun

(Off Topic) That Guild Wars vs World of Warcraft danceoff was hilarius.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Yeah, I know I see it everyday on Arena(It's a show were people are in a tornament of muliplayer games on G4) Still looks fun

(Off Topic) That Guild Wars vs World of Warcraft danceoff was hilarius.

It is quite fun for a while and can be great with mods and downloaded maps on PC!

[Off Topic] Yeah i thought it was aswel :lol:

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Yes, hmmmmmmmmmm.........I might actually get both of them UT 2k4 is probably like 10bucks or something and UC is probably like 20bucks.....

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Yes, hmmmmmmmmmm.........I might actually get both of them UT 2k4 is probably like 10bucks or something and UC is probably like 20bucks.....

Yeah i can imagine they are pretty cheap as they are quite old.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Yeah, I'm looking for a shooter/adventure game with good multi player like Brute Force(That game ROCKS). And at the time I was thinking about it a special Biography thingy on "Unreal" came on and the games looked good.

:sick: Not Unreal 2 though :sick:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Yeah, I'm looking for a shooter/adventure game with good multi player like Brute Force(That game ROCKS). And at the time I was thinking about it a special Biography thingy on "Unreal" came on and the games looked good.

:sick: Not Unreal 2 though :sick:

Brute Force was ok, nowhere near the Halo beater game it was hyped up to be though. I sold it 2 months after buying it.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Personally I loved it............but yes I sold it aswell.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Personally I loved it............but yes I sold it aswell.

As far as im concerned it was fun for afew hours thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.