• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael0100101

Reaction score
So I just got an update for the game. I was wondering what all the update fixed. Jasper still is ignoring me.

Shoe

Reaction score
Nothing was wrong with my game but I got the update too... still nothing wrong.

Sir Robin

The Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot
Reaction score
Nothing was wrong with my game but I got the update too... still nothing wrong.

Jasper is still ignoring me too - but it seems that the cost to both buy and repair real estate has gone up significantly. The houses in industrial are worth like 8-9k now. o.0 Am I wrong about this? It's costing me thousands to repair shanties, and I don't think it was before.

Sir Robin

Reaction score
Though I'm actually only noticing it in industrial... The others seem to cost about the same as before. Is it just because industrial is a nicer place now after I fixed it, so the property values are a lot higher?

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Jasper is still ignoring me too - but it seems that the cost to both buy and repair real estate has gone up significantly. The houses in industrial are worth like 8-9k now. o.0 Am I wrong about this? It's costing me thousands to repair shanties, and I don't think it was before.

I haven't gotten the update yet but uh... weren't those houses worth like 1k - 2k or less? Maybe you've improved their living conditions so much that the prices shot up?

zmalt

Morte Mercante
Reaction score
No difference for me, Jasper remains silent. Disappointment.

Sir Robin

Reaction score
No difference for me, Jasper remains silent. Disappointment.

Seriously. I thought they'd at least get that taken care of! It's such a common issue.

Twilight

Reaction score
Seriously. I thought they'd at least get that taken care of! It's such a common issue.

That and the breadcrumb trail leading me to inaccessible areas were my only techniqual issues. Anyone know if the breadcrumb trail has improved for them? I lack LIVE to get the update.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
That and the breadcrumb trail leading me to inaccessible areas were my only techniqual issues. Anyone know if the breadcrumb trail has improved for them? I lack LIVE to get the update.

I just downloaded the update but I've yet to notice any changes. I never did have the Jasper voice issue though.

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
and I can still dupe items and gold so no change there

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score
Well at least i will have something to spend my money on. You would think, hey your fairly rich you should be happy!

But i'm not! I have nothing to spend my 26ish million on anymore! D:

Maybe i should give it away...hrmm

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Well at least i will have something to spend my money on. You would think, hey your fairly rich you should be happy!

But i'm not! I have nothing to spend my 26ish million on anymore! D:

Maybe i should give it away...hrmm

I need like two million to get that "Magnate Personality" achievement. Then again... I still need to become business partners with someone, get married to someone and then have a child with that person and also earn 1,000 gold in henchman wages. Then I have to collect all the outfits and legendary weapons too.

Le sigh.

David Dutton

Reaction score
Don't forget these are not the official fable 3 forums that the devs read. LH has their own forums. I tried to post most of my issues/complaints there.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Don't forget these are not the official fable 3 forums that the devs read. LH has their own forums. I tried to post most of my issues/complaints there.

Actually, I believe someone said PM or someone at Lionhead does read some of what's posted here.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
yeah, this forum was in the f2 credits i believe.

also, i had one or two gold trail mess ups still, but still unsure if it is been fixed or not.

zmalt

Morte Mercante
Reaction score
Great, not only is nothing fixed, but my wife is now glitched, can't hold her hand, so no more kids and no moving to another house. Not sure if it was the update's fault but it's very coincidental that the issue only came up after I installed it.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
Great, not only is nothing fixed, but my wife is now glitched, can't hold her hand, so no more kids and no moving to another house. Not sure if it was the update's fault but it's very coincidental that the issue only came up after I installed it.
once, before this update, my villager wife had a wooden chair welded to her hand so when every she walked or interacted it would look so odd.
it happened a few times in f2 aswell, but to some random shop keepers in bowerstone

Dentie

Reaction score

These forums are read by the lionhead team. In fable 2 this forum was in the ending credits so thye must have got some ideas from us :p

squarishplanet

MYNAMEISBOB
Reaction score
actully the update fixed something very small on my game at mourningwood the first time your there when i was walking to the mortar there is a small wooden ramp when i followed ben finn he would walk beside this ramp the all of the sudden float up to the platform above where the ramp led to now he just goes up the ramp i didnt notice anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.