• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vote and Help Decide the Future of this Community

Open up to covering more RPG games?

• Yes!

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No!

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I'm not sure!

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
So with the blessing from Steve, I made us a discord.

So with the blessing from Steve, I made us a discord.

Nice one Lunda, I have just joined in. I am a moderator in several Discord Servers. Tomorrow I send invites out as well

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Could still be some time until we see any real progress on the next Fable game as Playground Games are still hiring for a lot of roles.

We will continue to reach out to them throughout the games development and try and acquire some interviews with staff and such but personally I haven't heard anything back from them so far regarding organising anything of the sort.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
God I'd love it if you got something.

I don't really follow games anymore, is interviews with rando forums still a thing that happens?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
God I'd love it if you got something.

I don't really follow games anymore, is interviews with rando forums still a thing that happens?

Yeah interviews with random forums is still a thing although Forums are few and far between these days thanks to Discord and Social Media.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
I actually just joined the Discord for this particular forum, soooooo... Yeah I think I liked the forum too

Discord just feels like Slack.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
What if I wanted to vote. Why the poll closed. -_-

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
What if I wanted to vote. Why the poll closed. -_-

Poll closed some time ago (2 years ago) but we have had a few faces come back and some new ones since then so I have reopened it. We do now have news on a new Fable game and a trailer so hopefully some new faces when that is closer to release too.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Poll closed some time ago (2 years ago) but we have had a few faces come back and some new ones since then so I have reopened it. We do now have news on a new Fable game and a trailer so hopefully some new faces when that is closer to release too.
oh walkers 2023 reply made me think it was recent. MY BAD BUT I VOTED ANYWAY AND BROKE THE TIE

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
oh walkers 2023 reply made me think it was recent. MY BAD BUT I VOTED ANYWAY AND BROKE THE TIE

Better late than never at least and we are still here and still trying to shape the future of the community (at least we do now officially have another Fable title on the way).

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
Brilliant to see you back on here Sephiroxas. It’s quiet but I’ve noticed that a lot of fans of old have returned back because of the new Fable. You should also try the Fable Discords if you are interested or haven’t already.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Brilliant to see you back on here Sephiroxas. It’s quiet but I’ve noticed that a lot of fans of old have returned back because of the new Fable. You should also try the Fable Discords if you are interested or haven’t already.

Hopefully we see some more old faces popping up when the game gets closer to release.

Reactions: lee