• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

wanna play coop

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOTE

Reaction score
i just got my xbox 360 back so i dont got any friends at the moment so plz add LARRY HOOVER UK tnks

Jace

Reaction score
i just got my xbox 360 back so i dont got any friends at the moment so plz add LARRY HOOVER UK tnks
I'll play some co op with you buddy. I just added you. My GT: JaceMullen

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
I'll be up for some co-op the 30th or 31st. Also accepted your friend request. ^_^

andy

Reaction score
Il play but tomorow because i wont have the game til then

Scythe

Archon
Reaction score
I'm up for some co-op I'll add you, but I won't have Fable 3 till tomorrow or possibly a little later in the week.

cowboy5372

Reaction score
I'd like to co-op...I should get the game today. xbox id is cowboy5372

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
I'm getting the game on Friday, but it'll probably be Saturday or Sunday before I want to co-op, cause I do want to play a little single player first. Accepted your friend request, by the way :).

Michael0100101

Reaction score
Theres a demon door early on (the first one ive seen) he says "bring another hero, a real live one" or somthing like that... I wonder what he could mean? Anyway, if someone wants to get that with me im up for it. Although for now thats really all I want to do in co op. I want to do some single player first, so I can take my time exploring. My gamertag is Michael0100101 I might be on a little tommorow, but I for sure will be on like all weekend.

lao113

Reaction score
Theres a demon door early on (the first one ive seen) he says "bring another hero, a real live one" or somthing like that... I wonder what he could mean? Anyway, if someone wants to get that with me im up for it. Although for now thats really all I want to do in co op. I want to do some single player first, so I can take my time exploring. My gamertag is Michael0100101 I might be on a little tommorow, but I for sure will be on like all weekend.

Ye, you need to coop and then do the tickle expression to get him to open. I'm not sure if that's the only one that will work, but that's the one that worked for me. ( with a male char coop'n with a female if it's relevant )

scheezz

Reaction score
i'm down whenever, whoever. not WHATever, mind you.
GT: scheezy fiasco

feel free to add me, always up for meeting new gamers.

Uushie

Reaction score
I don't know if I can play all the time but if you want to play, just send me a friend invite. I'll always accept it unless the gamertag looks creepy like sexRus.

Anyways: Gamer Tag: Uushie, just like my name.

Cain30k

Rock'n loud n hard 4ever!
Reaction score
Feel free to add me as well. Tag is Cain30k

Soletaken

Reaction score
Anyone here wanna check each-others weapon shops to see if they have other legendary weapons? I can also help with some Demon Doors.

GT: Sir0Slick

King Louie IV

Ruler of Albion
Reaction score
I 'd be willing to help out. I'm trying to get all of the achievements.

Gamertag: King Louie IV

Kyo777

Reaction score
Gamertag: AwashDarkSlayer
I have vast knowledge about the fable universe i have played all the games,i'm currently very rich in Fable 3 and i also have the guide so i can be very helpfull in getting anything in the game.
See you all in Albion

Status
Not open for further replies.