• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Want a free copy of Bioshock 2 for PC? PLEASE???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
So I screwed up today and bought the PC version of Bioshock 2, forgetting that we already have two copies. I blame it on the children...or my super Alzheimers on account of being unbelievably old...

It's brand new, sealed, blah blah blah from Amazon and I couldn't cancel the order in time so it's turning up tomorrow and will be taking up unnecessary amounts of space (well, about the size of a game case - either way, it's unacceptable).

QUESTION: if you're from the UK, have a PC you can run games on and would like this for absolutely nothing at all, let me know. First come, first served and all that rubbish.

Any takers?

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Well technically, I am "from" the UK, I was born there, I have moved to NZ, so 'technically' I am first in, and you must serve me.

Gimme, gimme, gimme! Haha

Just kidding, I have a Mac, im a nub

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
*sigh* I just can't seem to give this thing away...I mean, it's being sent to me now, as I type (by Royal Mail, so naturally it'll turn up sometimes before the new year) and there's nothing I can do about it. To send it back would cost more than the effing game is worth...

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
You could send it to me, and I promise I wont mail it back as a Christmas present. :shifty:

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Already own it and live in Canaderp. D:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Laptop wont run it as it isnt good enough but great game none the less and suprised someone hasnt chewed your hand off for it. However then again everyone I know who wanted it has it already.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
I would gladly have it, but I live halfway across the globe, sooooo..... yeah......

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Squeeze it into a bottle and chuck it reeeaaal good towards Sweden!

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Would it play? I'm never sure if PC games are region locked or not...

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Would it play? I'm never sure if PC games are region locked or not...

As far as I'm aware, PC games are not region locked. The only problem is net play, but in this instance it's not an issue, of course.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
I remember Bioshock 2 was advertised with multiplayer. The craze must have died down very quickly.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I remember Bioshock 2 was advertised with multiplayer. The craze must have died down very quickly.

Even so, I wouldn't say Bioshock was one of those games you buy for the multiplayer.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Blah. So no one wants it? Or knows anyone else who does?

This sucks.

It is something I literally cannot give away. How about that?

Azer249

Reaction score
Blah. So no one wants it? Or knows anyone else who does?

This sucks.

It is something I literally cannot give away. How about that?

I mean if all else fails you could take it to a charity shop or something. :) I'm sure someone would buy it from there and make a good use of it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Even so, I wouldn't say Bioshock was one of those games you buy for the multiplayer.

I didnt play the multiplayer on it once, same with Assassins Creed and many other games that didnt really need it.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
I've played some of the multiplayer that came with Revelations. It was alright, but it didn't keep my attention for long. I've never set foot in Bioshock 2's multiplayer before. Never seen the gameplay either, actually.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I've played some of the multiplayer that came with Revelations. It was alright, but it didn't keep my attention for long. I've never set foot in Bioshock 2's multiplayer before. Never seen the gameplay either, actually.

Apparently it wasnt bad but as it isnt a multiplayer focused game and didnt sell because of its multiplayer like most its community drops fast.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Well I'll ask on our other boards and see if there are any takers - if not, I guess I'll charity shop it. and watch some dumb parent buy it for their 8 year old for Christmas.

Sigh...

EDIT: Locked this so I can make the offer on the DMC boards. Who knew giving away a game would be so...difficult? I suppose I could send it to someone I know with very small children and tell them it's just like Nemo but with people...:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.