• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Westcliff Demon Door

Status
Not open for further replies.

st_jdalley

Pure Luck
Reaction score
Westcliff Demon Door

With this demon door you have to be evil, but i don't want to be evil, or is there a way to be evil long enough that i get this door open. SO is there a way that i can turn evil just long enough, then turn back to good, and i already know that i just need to give to homeless and give to the temple of light.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: Westcliff Demon Door

You don't have to be evil, you have to be corrupt. A good way to get corrupt, then pure again quickly is to just buy lots of property, and raise the prices and rent on all of them. Then save, go to your dashboard, and change the date to a few years later or so. Go back into the game, wait to receive your massive amount of money, and you should be 100% corrupt. You may have to travel to another region once or twice for the effects to be visible. After that, open the door, and set the prices and rent on all your property to below zero. Do the same thing as before with the date on your dashboard, and you should be back to being 100% pure.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Re: Westcliff Demon Door

^great explanation. thers also food that can make you pure again, like tofu. but the dashboard thing is much more beneficial because you get money out of it and it doesnt take as long.

Status
Not open for further replies.