• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I've decided not to watch the news until 2025 now...too depressing.

Going to build a utopia in Minecraft instead and live vicariously through the Nitwits

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Lockdown 2 days away and I havent had time to fit in a haircut, also got to try and fit in an MOT for my car this month at some point while also working all the hours under the sun as we will get busier over lockdown.

At least my GTX 3080 has finally arrived over 5 weeks after I ordered it.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I'm finding shows on Netflix that I had never considered would be good and now cannot stop watching them.

Arrested Development is one of them. After the devastating end of Schitt's Creek, I needed something to fill the gap...

Ludna

Artist Formally Known as queenofdisco
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I'm finding shows on Netflix that I had never considered would be good and now cannot stop watching them.

Arrested Development is one of them. After the devastating end of Schitt's Creek, I needed something to fill the gap...
I love Schitt’s Creek! I was so sad when it ended...

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I love Schitt’s Creek! I was so sad when it ended...
It was such a surprising hit for me - a very rare show in that they didn't push an agenda so that anything that happened (whether I agreed with it or not) wasn't forced or aggressive. No one else has managed that in a TV show as far as I'm concerned...

Genuinely was in tears when it was over...that has never happened before. I'm glad they didn't flog it to death either.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
It was such a surprising hit for me - a very rare show in that they didn't push an agenda so that anything that happened (whether I agreed with it or not) wasn't forced or aggressive. No one else has managed that in a TV show as far as I'm concerned...

Genuinely was in tears when it was over...that has never happened before. I'm glad they didn't flog it to death either.

We have only just started watching this ourselves (12 episodes into Season 1).

Ludna

Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I guess MS messed up and sent my Xbox out late as it’s not coming until tomorrow... or it’s because I don’t live on the mainland... apparently.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I guess MS messed up and sent my Xbox out late as it’s not coming until tomorrow... or it’s because I don’t live on the mainland... apparently.
Ours is taking all day to arrive...Amazon reckon it'll be as late as 10pm tonight.

Ludna

Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Ours is taking all day to arrive...Amazon reckon it'll be as late as 10pm tonight.
I mean in fairness, I’m being very forgiving due due to the mass amount of orders and us still being in a pandemic and all that. It’s just mildly annoying but I know it’ll come and that’s all that matters.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
To be fair, I don't even know if Jake will bother playing with it that much...if we can't get Epic to do some magic with the account, his progress will be tied to the PC version of Fortnite and he will refuse to start again.

He loves his John Wick skin, so he does

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
UPDATE: Amazon just delivered the Xbox. And by delivered, I mean the faintest of knocks at the door, package in plain view on the drive and driver already gone.

Fabulous work there, Amazon. Just fabulous.

Ludna

Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Series S came. The courier wanted a photo of me holding the box for confirmation so quite a different work ethic from Amazon. :ROFL:

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Delivery drivers are getting lazier around here. I live in a cul-de-sac, and a small one at that. But some drivers will pull up three doors down, deliver a small package and then waste time doing a three point turn to then drive about a metre or so to be outside our house to deliver an equally small and most likely light package.

It's lunacy.

And a good job someone is always home because otherwise too many packages would have been nicked or wrecked by the weather by now

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
To continue my irritation with delivery drivers, Yodel are currently the object of my ire.

"We're X amount of stops away!"

"We just tried to deliver but you didn't answer the door"

U wot, m8? I am literally sitting on the stairs, looking at the door, and no one has even come into the street in the last FOUR HOURS.

Lying little...and my parcel is full of wine. I know EXACTLY where that's gone...

Ludna

Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
To continue my irritation with delivery drivers, Yodel are currently the object of my ire.

U wot, m8? I am literally sitting on the stairs, looking at the door, and no one has even come into the street in the last FOUR HOURS.

Lying little...and my parcel is full of wine. I know EXACTLY where that's gone...
I had a similar experience yesterday. I saw the van pull up and watched as he walked through the gate and he immediately got out a bit of paper to say “sorry we missed you”. I then watched him dropped the piece of paper, pick it up, dust it off a bit and then place the package in the playhouse. He then slipped the note through the letter box and left. I saw the whole thing play out and I was like “wut” the whole time.

The package wasn’t even for me.

Azer249

Reaction score

Yodel failed to deliver to a 24 hour garage near me once because they 'couldn't get access'.

Ludna

Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Cyberpunk is 2 weeks away...

Ludna

Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
ITS FOR REAL THIS TIME