• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What does everybody look like?

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Why do women feel the need to draw their eyebrows on?

My reason for filling then in is because mine are quite fair. I'm a natural blonde. As for other women, that's anyone's guess. Some women draw them on too dark and end up looking ridiculous. I wish I didn't have to do mine, it's such a hassle and takes up so much time in the morning before work. :lol:

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Somewhat natural? THEN I'M NOT TRYING HARD ENOUGH :':)':)'(

No selfie, but here's a completely fresh-faced picture of me with no make-up at all. Lookin' rough! :lol:

dAWPvVz.jpg

I thank Scotty's photography skills for making me look good at all!

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
What a girl likes to look like is what she looks best as. :)

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
You're both right honestly. I feel better without make-up, my face feels better. I think it's more honest. When I go out I feel a lot of pressure and I have no idea where it comes from. It sounds incredibly cliche, but it's like a mask. I put on make-up and I can pretend to be a confident, normal person but when I come home I can wipe it all off and just be myself. Scott actually sees me more often without make-up and I'm happy for that. A lot of girls can't be that comfortable. Scott has seen me at my worse. I got really ill when I was last with him in person and he saw all the disgusting bodily functions I had to offer, all while wearing no make-up. Also he's seen me naked and hasn't ran for the hills yet. He's a great guy really. :thumbsup:

Anyway, I think it's true that a girl should be able to be however she wishes to be. What's wrong is when she does it for other people and not herself. And the same goes for men. I want Scott to be however he wishes to be. If he wants to lose weight and look like Bruce Lee, I'm okay with that as long as he does it for himself and not for me. I love him the way he is. Farts and all.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Reaction score
What do you do when you move to another flat and forget your weights in the old one? I have the answer right here in my left hand...

2eb50gm.jpg

Ah whatever, ain't that difficult anyway: bottles of water.

Hey I didn't have anything else as a replacement.

11b4sd2.jpg

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
I like a man who wears stuff on his wrist, got any more?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Reaction score
I like a man who wears stuff on his wrist, got any more?

Yep, but I don't wear it at home, only when I go out... all of that style, kinda... "tribal", you know. Fits better the martial arts vibe i try to convey when i dress, imo. No metal stuff.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Yep, but I don't wear it at home, only when I go out... all of that style, kinda... "tribal", you know. Fits better the martial arts vibe i try to convey when i dress, imo. No metal stuff.

I see, well I like to wear my wrist stuff all the time, except when I have to take them off for work. I like how I'll add one thing to them every now and again, and then one will break and fall off, so it's like a constantly evolving organism. When I look in past pictures of myself, I see the wristbands and go, "Oh, yeah! That's what I was up to around that time!" because they invariably have some kind of story or meaning behind them.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
For some reason both your images (Rum, and Queen) aren't showing up on my PC, don't know if that's just me or for the whole forum but figured I'd point it out
Cute kid.