• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What does everyone listen to?

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
I am also aware that this is a new thread, but I'd like to know why Arseface hates all the music I like.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Metal Gear Solid = so awesome playing it makes you jizz rainbows.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I've been on a huge Underoath kick, also I have been listening to The Human Abstract, Motionless in White, The Misfits, Death by Stereo, etc.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
I am also aware that this is a new thread, but I'd like to know why Arseface hates all the music I like.

I have a more sophisticated taste than you Hobbe.

cthulhu_sleeps

Cthulhu fhtagn!
Reaction score
I tend to listen to more heavy sort of stuff. Not a fan of rap/hip-hop(other than Run DMC)/pop.

I was brought up by listening to music my dad gave to me like Black Sabbath, Guns n' Roses, Jimi Hendrix and Pink Floyd.

At the moment I'm really into:

The Black Dahlia Murder
Cancer Bats
Cannibal Corpse
Lamb of God
Opeth
Bring Me The Horizon
The Big Four (Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax and Slayer)
Suicide Silence.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
I have a low opinion of those who feel their views and preferences are superior to those of others. Arse: people have their own individual tastes; that Hobbe listens to music you find juvenile or unrefined doesn't mean that he's juvenile or unrefined, but it does mean that you're not as open minded as you ask others to be when sharing your own tastes in music. Something to think about.

Haha, nah man I'm just trolling him. I always try to be open minded when talking about stuff like this.

I've been getting into this song a lot lately. It's got an insane head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KE_I6d5m9E

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
It's Spanish you racist foool.

It's a pretty good moustache though.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Now, you may all tease me for my inferior, juvenile and unclassy taste in music, go ahead.

nelson-muntz.gif

Your taste in music is inferior and juvenile!

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
Last 3 months...

I'm into post-rock, black metal, instrumental, ambient and doom metal, including:
Jakob, Wolves in the Throne Room, Isis, This Will Destroy You, Rosetta, A Silver Mt. Zion, Mono, Deathspell Omega, Altar of Plagues, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Ludicra, Black Swan, Earth, Swans, God Is an Astronaut, Agalloch, Anathema, Blut aus Nord, Moonsorrow, Les Discrets, Sailors With Wax Wings, Moss, Estatic Fear, Sleepmakeswaves, Primordial, Kayo Dot, Thou, Ef, Krallice, Shape of Despair, The Mount Fuji Doomjazz Corporation, Sunlight Ascending, Mar de Grises, Year of No Light, A Forest of Stars, 40 Watt Sun, Boris, Sunn O))), Suffocate For **** Sake, Emuul, Overmars, Black Wreath, Limbonic Art, Portal, Unwound, Paysage d'Hiver, Eluvium, Explosions in the Sky, Celtic Frost, Jesu.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/DragonBottles