• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what does eveybody do for a living?

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
No I work for a plumbing company. I was asking you cosmetics because you said that you study make up for the media aka cosmetology.

JesiikaLeah

Reaction score
Oh lol I meant to put I not you sorry lol. My predictive text is a pain on my phone lol. I remember you telling me you did that :)

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
Yeah. It happens all the time to me especially if i text fast.

JesiikaLeah

Reaction score
I know I have just got a new phone and i.seem to be doing.it all the time lol

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
You two are such a cute couple :3

Relinquished Reality

Mutilation for Cats!
Reaction score
im still pursuing my career as a professional slacker! i just got promoted yesterday! now i can eat crisps AND watch tv! i might be working at a shoe store soon. i like to call it a shoe dealership. it makes it sound more exciting.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Studying Video Game Design... Best course out there!
Oh, and part-time Event Organiser. I do birthdays, weddings, and the occasional mini video game conference in my college.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
I love that sense of humor. I hope that I never get on your bad side. HEY. I gotta request. Could you drop the bomb on me? Jk. I like jess and she might get mad at me. Lol :D
Read that as Event Orgasmer. Completely different job.

I work for a company that builds bombs, GPSs and sh*t for the good guys! ^_^

Relinquished Reality

Mutilation for Cats!
Reaction score
nope, im totally not getting that job as a shoe dealer. We had a group interview and i wasnt aware that this was a woman's position, thus i was unable to answer any of the interview questions

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
nope, im totally not getting that job as a shoe dealer. We had a group interview and i wasnt aware that this was a woman's position, thus i was unable to answer any of the interview questions
Sexism!

Reaction score
Well I've recently acquired a volunteering position at the local donkey sanctuary. Essentially it's my job to wipe the smeg from donkeys eyes, pick their noses for them (no seriously,) and also listen to the ten plus female volunteers who outnumber me yap on about how men are apparently 'useless' at lunch break as I try to quietly eat my sandwich in peace. (And they wonder why I'm so quiet at lunch break.)

Not necessarily what most would call a living but it's what I do with my life at the moment.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I remember my first proper job in a toy shop - they got nabbed paying me off the books and had to sack me before the tax man caught up with them. I cried all the way home.

My second job was in a pet shop for £1.90 per hour (which is horribly illegal) and it was utter crap. The owners didn't really care about staff or pets but I did get a whopping 15 minute lunch break (also illegal) and on my last day there (I quit in the end) I "accidentally" dropped a box of locusts on the floor and watched the ensuing drama as I walked out of the door. Those beggars are pretty hard to catch once they get going... They did have a few redeeming features as a business though - tarantulas, pythons and my personal favourite which was a bearded dragon I used to have sit on my shoulder all day. Felt bad for the guy who came to take over my position though - he was under the impression he'd get a pay rise once he finished his probationary period. Was not impressed when he found out that £1.90 was them being generous...

After that I worked in a ski resort which involved lots of free skiing, drinking heavily and ignoring the phone as much as possible - but it was seasonal and work dried up fairly quickly. I was also a cleaner for my college tutor (and she paid VERY well) and a hotel receptionist. Other than that I've been in all kinds of jobs but my current proper one doesn't pay so I don't really do a lot other than turn up to AGM's once a year and pretend I've been busy. Soon as they start paying me, I'll start working harder. Or at all. I've not been in paid employment for 11 years now...I work for Steve too and he pays rather well but then he has to. He has to live with me ;)

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score
I sell pirated source codes to 3rd-party companies.
jk I don't have a job yet. :blush:

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
I fix computers for people, however I'm currently looking for a job. Though I'm pretty sure I just walked into one, it's just a waiting game now.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
I fix computers for people, however I'm currently looking for a job. Though I'm pretty sure I just walked into one, it's just a waiting game now.
*Hahaha! He walked right into it! Now it's just a matter of time... >=D*

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
I'm currently in my last year of study - (development of) artificial intelligence with a minor in physics. I've taken on a few jobs in the meantime already and the salary was well-enough to come around with miscellaneous things, such as trips to fascinating places on this wonderful globe.

I've also been studying music and practicing/perfecting my voice as a tenor. I hope to make a good career in classical opera throughout theaters and whatnot. In-case it's of the essence, Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo, and José Carreras are my idols.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I'm currently in my last year of study - (development of) artificial intelligence with a minor in physics.

Sorry, but to prevent a horrible future were machines wage undying war on mankind, I've got to hunt you down and kill you now.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Sorry, but to prevent a horrible future were machines wage undying war on mankind, I've got to hunt you down and kill you now.
Don't interfere with my plans! D=<

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
I'm sorry to inform you that I have several Terminators at my disposal, only to be activated at my command. We are much further in progress than one could hope to anticipate, hopeless human.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I'm sorry to inform you that I have several Terminators at my disposal, only to be activated at my command. We are much further in progress than one could hope to anticipate, hopeless human.

Time Travel. You lose, good day sir.