• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Games Are You Playing Right Now?

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Biomutant.

It's getting some hate but I love it, it's really fun & quirky. Good mindless gameplay.

Reavershots

Reaction score
What Games You Playing Right Now?

I am currently playing Guild Wars (started again today) Battlefield 2, Call Of Duty II, Perfect dark Zero and Fifa 2006.

Going to start playing Fable and Metal Gear Solid III aswel soon.
I've done everything that I could possibly do in every Fable game. There's really nothing left for me to accomplish at any of them. I kept playing Dragon Age Origins + Dragon Age 2 until i got to that point as well. I can't access the DLC with those considering i got them late (360 user). However, before the servers shut down i spent over a year playing Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen & despite having done absolutely everything possible in the game, I still love the drama, storyline, options, choices & best of all the Character Creation engine rivalling every other game ever. Period. It really is possible to create your Arisen (primary playable) and your pawn (sidekick other players can enlist into their 4 player party) turning them into anyone imaginable. Even clones of real people & celebrities, aside from Fictional characters. Better character creation engine than even Dragon Age: Inquisition & the Soul Calibur games. So, i keep reinventing my Arisen + Pawn again & again. Though the Xbox One players may only have access to my pawns (i have 2 accounts) that I had prior to disabled servers, Rose, Nancy, Dierdre & Angel (depending on whomsoever you see under CelticCr0w or MetalMiike's accounts, you'll get 1 of the best Pawns on your team for facing the extreme difficulty of the game during the Dark Arisen's BitterBlack Isle conquest. See, it doesn't matter what difficulty you have the game on BitterBlack Isle expansion/DLC is automatically Hard to Very Hard. Especially when you go through tge island repeatedly as it is necessary if you want to get the best weapons, armor, & other items. (Lv.3 is the top notch high grade weapons armor, etc.) Come to think of it, it should very well be possible to create any of the Fable Characters as Arisen & Pawns for Dragon's Dogma:Dark Arisen. So the Albionites can have adventures outside their kingdom.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Apex Legends, Skyrim, FFX

So basically games I’ve played a million times before. What’s the definition of insanity again..?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Deep Rock Galactic and PayDay 2

FireDrakeZ

Reaction score
I finally completed Fable 3 with all the achievements last week after first starting the game nearly a decade ago.

Right now I am playing Tomb Raider Definitive Edition.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I finally completed Fable 3 with all the achievements last week after first starting the game nearly a decade ago.

Right now I am playing Tomb Raider Definitive Edition.

I think thats my rate of completion at the moment for some games too... playing them for a decade but still not finishing them.

FireDrakeZ

Reaction score
I think thats my rate of completion at the moment for some games too... playing them for a decade but still not finishing them.

It wasn't intentional. I was bit busy back then and never got back to completing Fable 3. I only decided to do it this time since Fable 3 was in the Playlist of the Month for Trueachievements.com making it easier to do the online multiplayer achievements and motivating me to complete the game.

I have been playing a lot more lately though especially with the COVID lockdown and completed a lot of other games in the past year or so.

Nevertheless I still have a lot of games I stopped playing on years ago and need to get back to including Fable Anniversary and Fable 2 and other rpgs which tend to take a long time to finish compared to other genres. I just need to find the time to get to them.

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
It wasn't intentional. I was bit busy back then and never got back to completing Fable 3. I only decided to do it this time since Fable 3 was in the Playlist of the Month for Trueachievements.com making it easier to do the online multiplayer achievements and motivating me to complete the game.

I have been playing a lot more lately though especially with the COVID lockdown and completed a lot of other games in the past year or so.

Nevertheless I still have a lot of games I stopped playing on years ago and need to get back to including Fable Anniversary and Fable 2 and other rpgs which tend to take a long time to finish compared to other genres. I just need to find the time to get to them.

Time is the enemy of us all, I only get the odd couple of hours here and there uninterrupted so tends to take me ages to make any meaningful progress on anything.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Currently playing Yakuza: Like A Dragon and dabbling in some Apex and some Sims 4.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Non-stop League of Legends.

I am looking forward to playing Lost Ark
and Elden Ring

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Jumping between Disco Elysium and Yakuza: Like A Dragon.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Dark souls, finally rang the bell beneath blighttown. Sen's fortress looks insane.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Getting most zero time these days, but recently played a few rounds of Payday 2 with no concept of stealth.

Or accuracy.

Or even a basic understanding of what the buttons do.

Hoping to get some more time in with games before, y'know, Christmas or whatever

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Getting most zero time these days, but recently played a few rounds of Payday 2 with no concept of stealth.

Or accuracy.

Or even a basic understanding of what the buttons do.

Hoping to get some more time in with games before, y'know, Christmas or whatever

Don’t think I’ve managed to last more than 5 mins without something going wrong and a stealth attempt turning into the Defence of Rorke's Drift.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
About to finish Tyranny. Interesting RPG, I do recommend it. It's quite story and text heavy and the gameplay isn't super interesting. I do recommend going for the mage if anyone's interested.

I thought I'd try the new Pathfinder game next, but... eh, played it for like 10 minutes and I got the same vibes like I did from Kingmaker. And they were not great. Probably going to pass this one for now. I'm in a shooter mood, but those usually pass quite quickly.

Will probably go for the Witcher series next - yes, I still haven't played them. Skipping the first and starting from the second. I've gotten the impression it's worth it, especially to get to know the story and characters better before taking on the third one.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Will probably go for the Witcher series next - yes, I still haven't played them. Skipping the first and starting from the second. I've gotten the impression it's worth it, especially to get to know the story and characters better before taking on the third one.
Just started The Witcher 3 on PC as I didn’t finish it on Xbox and sold my Xbox some time ago. I didn’t play the original as I didn’t have a gaming PC at the time and have only played 2 and 3 so you will be fine doing that.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
I played about halfway through the first. It's an average game at most, both in storytelling and gameplay.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I played about halfway through the first. It's an average game at most, both in storytelling and gameplay.

Some games just arent the same if you catch them too late and I fear that the original might be one of them (I was the same with Morrowind).

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Among Us, Puzzle Agent, House Flipper, Lego Marvel games and some other random indie games I nabbed during the Steam sale.