• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What happens if... (MASSIVE SPOLIERS).

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordJacobian

Reaction score
This thread contains spoilers of the end of fable 3.

So I was just wondering. What happens if you don't earn enough the required amount of gold by the end of the year. I myself saved up enough money through rent but I have become curious as to what happens if time runs out and you hadn't earned the required 6.5mil.

Can anyone explain? Thanks.

Reaction score
The less money you have the more villigers you lose, if you get 0 gold by the end you will most likely be very lonely.....

LordJacobian

Reaction score
So the rate of the villagers on the street will drop and stay that way?

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
Villagers will return after a while. If you want the achievement Tough Love however, you will need to gather those millions.

LordJacobian

Reaction score
Ah ok. I did manage to save up the money from rent and make all the good decisions. Just curious about what would happens if I didn't. Not much really.

Setari

Reaction score
I ended up making about 5.8 million gold and lost like, 1.2 mil I think, last time I saw the screen. Didn't really look like anything changed =\ Though I was sad I didn't make the 6.5, lol.

Kessd

Reaction score
I managed a 1 million dollar debt, and by the time the crawler came I was doomed. The only people that didn't die (which I believe was 2?) now hate me. My wife divorced me, and I can't get my daughter out of the orphanage because it is completely empty. Next time I refuse to be such a nice guy.

LordJacobian

Reaction score
The days don't pass unless you go to the throne room though. So you can just wait for the rent on houses to pile up (I waited for about 10 mil). Then make all the good choices and still have enough money for the darkness.

Reaction score
I managed a 1 million dollar debt, and by the time the crawler came I was doomed. The only people that didn't die (which I believe was 2?) now hate me. My wife divorced me, and I can't get my daughter out of the orphanage because it is completely empty. Next time I refuse to be such a nice guy.

Exactly the same thing happened to Me. Wife and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.