• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what heppened to sephiroxas?

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score
what heppened to sephiroxas?

in the top posters she has 7634 posts or sumething like that. but its never increasing and i havent seen any new posts by her. has she left?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: what heppened to sephiroxas?

Currently doesnt have Internet access after she moved house. Ive spoken to a friend of hers and apparently shes currently looking for another new place. She should be back soon as everything is sorted.

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score

aha ok

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;183295 said:
Currently doesnt have Internet access after she moved house. Ive spoken to a friend of hers and apparently shes currently looking for another new place. She should be back soon as everything is sorted.
That's some good news. ^_^

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score

Albion Knight;183335 said:
yeah we dont wanna lose her :)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;183335 said:

Yeah i asked Mason and he said her and Justin were in process of finding a new place. Hopefully one that has internet access, who knows how she has coped so long without it. The forums have missed her thats for damn sure.

A

aeonbleu

haha, its not that big of a deal to go without the internet, where as it may suck alot. i havnt had the internet at home for about 2-3 years but im doing ok, the only way im on here now is through my computer at work which has limited internet access. (only a few sites get through the surf control software they use to monitor the use of the internet on site)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Sephi is an excellent member of our forums and is also a mod over at another one, so the sooner we can get her back the better ^_^

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

She is a great forum member! When she comes back we should have a surprise party ( thread ). You know, a welcome back thread!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

aeonbleu;183457 said:
haha, its not that big of a deal to go without the internet, where as it may suck alot. i havnt had the internet at home for about 2-3 years but im doing ok, the only way im on here now is through my computer at work which has limited internet access. (only a few sites get through the surf control software they use to monitor the use of the internet on site)

Im on the Internet everyday and going that long without it would be really hard. :lol: