• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is so great about clockwork rifles?

C

Crowey793

What is so great about clockwork rifles?

I don't get it. Why are clockwork rifles more expensive than turret ones? they have longer reload times, less damadge and cost more o_O. Is there something I'm not being told?

Rheckameohs

A Pretty Cool Guy
Reaction score
Re: What is so great about clockwork rifles?

Uh... clockwork weapons definitely have a shorter reload time. Turret weapons take forever to reload. On top of that, clockwork weapons generally allow you to deal a higher DPS (damage per second) than turret weapons due to the faster reload thing.

C

Crowey793

Oh yeah, I was thinking reload time = all bullets, forgot that its one by one. *facepalm* Anyway, thanks for the help. Now to Find a master Clockwork rifle with 2 aug slots :)

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

If you have knothole island, you can get one with four augment slots, or a Hal's Rilfe which has 24 rounds per magazine, and is pretty much the same as a master clockwork rifle. The only bad thing is that it only has one augment slot( i think...) But it only costs a pure experience extract which you can get form the bowerstone alchemist

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

and they have much longer shooting distance, meaning u can pick someone off at a greater distance with more accuracy.

eh key look at me using these big ass words haha