• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is the difference between a girl play through and a boy playthrough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have beaten the game 3 times as most of you kno, but only as a boy, im excaping the castle s we speak as a girl and i just want to kno all the differences and if i shuold look out for anything?

All i can think of is elliot and elise for a difference

RachelDisco

Reaction score
Well, during the quest "The Game", at the end when you beat the baron, the three men go on a spew about girl-on-girl action.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
The main difference is bust size.

You see, the male hero is a bit flat.

The female hero is anything but.

Reaction score
The main difference is bust size.

You see, the male hero is a bit flat.

The female hero is anything but.
Haha i expected as much coming from you Rat, gotta give you props.
Well, during the quest "The Game", at the end when you beat the baron, the three men go on a spew about girl-on-girl action.
Anything else?

SilencerNate

Reaction score
There's a quest in Brightwall, "Inconvenient Marriage" and your sex dictates who the gold digger is.
Its mainly just dialogue/titles. If you're going through as a girl just to see differences, its not really worth your time to be honest. Happy playing though!

Reaction score
There's a quest in Brightwall, "Inconvenient Marriage" and your sex dictates who the gold digger is.
Its mainly just dialogue/titles. If you're going through as a girl just to see differences, its not really worth your time to be honest. Happy playing though!
Difference as in how? and i kno the quest, i have married the girl on it as a boy

Vash157

Reaction score
i guess the girl is wanting the divorce from the husband and you have to woo the husband instead of the wife??

Vash157

Reaction score
i dunno but that would be my guess on it i'm still trying to figure out how to get that damn sword on the game lol

Reaction score
i dunno but that would be my guess on it i'm still trying to figure out how to get that damn sword on the game lol
Lol i kno i just completed it as we speak, how ironic, but i want it to, i have gotten all the upgrades on it, except the one about the stereotype, i dunno how to get that one, maby if you get all 3 then you get it

Vash157

Reaction score
i still need to find out how to get that damn sword on the game quest if i have to click on the chest agian cause after that thing pops out and they say to give it to me i didn't have it on my first hero so i had to start over :-(

Reaction score
i still need to find out how to get that damn sword on the game quest if i have to click on the chest agian cause after that thing pops out and they say to give it to me i didn't have it on my first hero so i had to start over :-(
You loose it when the quest is completed, if you didnt already kno that,but i think if you get all three of its morphs before the quest is over you can keep it, i can do 2 very easy, but i cant figure out the stereotype one

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
You loose it when the quest is completed, if you didnt already kno that,but i think if you get all three of its morphs before the quest is over you can keep it, i can do 2 very easy, but i cant figure out the stereotype one

I haven't done it, so don't quote me on this, but that might have just been a joke. Read it's benefits, and the other things on it. Everything to do with The Game was just there to make us laugh.

I wish I was THE EVIL BARON, MWAHHAHAAHHA. He was stylin'

Reaction score
I haven't done it, so don't quote me on this, but that might have just been a joke. Read it's benefits, and the other things on it. Everything to do with The Game was just there to make us laugh.

I wish I was THE EVIL BARON, MWAHHAHAAHHA. He was stylin'
Was indeed stylin, and i kno it was for the quest, but i mean i would like to kno yes or no(as for if i can keep it for getting all 3 morphs), i will sleep better that way:)

SilencerNate

Reaction score
i guess the girl is wanting the divorce from the husband and you have to woo the husband instead of the wife??

Correct. If you play a male character, the wife begs for your help. Play a male character, the husband begs for help.

lao113

Reaction score
Female playthrough gives you the queen outfit, which I assume you need for the achievement.
I've gotten all 3 morphs, you don't get to keep it. Or atleast I didn't =/

Vash157

Reaction score
Female playthrough gives you the queen outfit, which I assume you need for the achievement.

I've gotten all 3 morphs, you don't get to keep it. Or atleast I didn't =/

yea i got all three when i did it and i didn't get to keep mine

Status
Not open for further replies.