• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what makes you mad?

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
what makes you mad?

in Fable TLC,what makes you mad?i really hate how there aren't any shields,and that you can't jump or swim...plus the lack of spears and staffs,and the lack of hair colouring.i mean,i know you can get blonde from holy,and white from old age,but...no red?no brown?why can't i choose,lol.i didn't like how the game proclaimed "i have choices lololololololo!!" but it always came down to JUST good or evil,a little middle ground would be nice!

BTW,i have a nice side too.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Re: what makes you mad?

I'd have to say long range attacks from enimies, you can't block arrows or spells, but you can dodge them if you know there coming. Rather annoying especially when fighting groups of bandits.

But I always tend to take down the archers first then the melee.

Hermit

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Well, it doesn't make me mad but the only thing that irritates me in Fable: The Lost Chapters is having to have to go through sword, bow and will training at the Heroes Guild right after the beginning sequence. Why can't I optionally skip that portion? I know how to use a fricken' sword!

I had the same problem with the original Black and White for PC - you couldn't start the tedious God-training introductory segment right at the beginning of the game. But, to be fair, Lionhead did fix this in the Creature Isle expansion pack.

But, yeah, just not being able to skip the training portion of Fable: The Lost Chapters is pretty much the only thing that I dislike.

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

projectego;160421 said:
Well, it doesn't make me mad but the only thing that irritates me in Fable: The Lost Chapters is having to have to go through sword, bow and will training at the Heroes Guild right after the beginning sequence. Why can't I optionally skip that portion? I know how to use a fricken' sword!

I had the same problem with the original Black and White for PC - you couldn't start the tedious God-training introductory segment right at the beginning of the game. But, to be fair, Lionhead did fix this in the Creature Isle expansion pack.

But, yeah, just not being able to skip the training portion of Fable: The Lost Chapters is pretty much the only thing that I dislike.

STRAIGHT UP!!!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Nothing really.

Jasontated

Hail Satan dark lord & master.
Reaction score

Having the option to skip the first training part would be cool but i dont mind not having the option to color your hair games that have a lot going on is just to much on my mind at one i like to keep it simple so adding the jump feture would just complicate things and did you ever stop to think how stupid jumping realy is i mean thay add in to oblivion and do you realy even use it that much (wow i can jump on this rock wupdy freaking do) dont get me wrong having the option to jump would be cool but its not that big of a deal if you dont get it and i realy doing think there going to add it to fable2 so just leave it at that

L

Lt ledhead

probably just the beggining tutorial, god that was a waste of my time, though i did love the wizard hates, i found them really cool and fun to wear.

R

RPG player

1)No shields.
2)Just 1 kind of summoning spell(summon).

C

CJFreeze

When the bald guy at the bowerstone quay tricks you into looking all stupid for his daughter and then finidjng out he was just making a fool out of you. Worst of all,it was the beginning on the game and I wasted all my gold!! ARGHH

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

i guess the stupid JoB fights angered me the most,i mean wtf?it was soooooooo easy.

A

Azrooh

What makes me mad? WHAT MAKES ME MAD?! Err...Sorry, couldn't resist. Anyways, NPCs going on and on and on and on about something that's either incredibly obvious, or I have heard before. I also HATE the tutorial! I mean, there's a little window popping up every time you get something new, and it tells you how to do things in other ways too. I don't see why they couldn't have the option of having us start at the guild. (With the 600 starting exp you get at the end of training, of course...)

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score

I hate the Guild Master im glad you get the chance to kill him every time I start a new games all i here say's is there is an important quest card for you or your health is to low have got any health potions or food

M

Master_fable12

Nothing really. Except for the tutorials. I am a mage dark wizard robes and dark wizard hat. The lack of shield dosent bother me i ALWAYS keep my physical shield on and no staff dont bother me im content with my sword of aeons. So ya just give me an option to do the crappy tutorial. (and my fighting armor is archon's armor =)

V

VideoGame420

Nothing made me mad.....really.

A

Asilaria

Nothing actually makes me mad. It's *annoying* sometimes. Like I wish that I didn't have to be a guy (without mods), but really it's understandable. I always go through as an archer, and it's near impossible to snipe some things. I wish there were more vantage points. But really, Fable is awesome.

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

what kinda annoyed me was the no jumping factor i mean with jumping you can get around sooo much easier also the tutorial sucks i think the option would be nice but to be fair the 600 exp should only be for those who did do the tutorial

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Difficulty really mad me mad. I wanted harder. Oh, and what Steve said.

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score

The thing that gets me mad is people taking gaming to seriously

O

O'Malley-Bomb

Not being able to jump doesn't really make ma mad but...i think you should be able to jump. if your in a fenced off area with a bunch of bandits or something and your trying to get away you have to go around and try to find an exit but if you could jump you could just jump over...