• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what will your path be?

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: what will your path be?

Selfless acts of cruelty! strange concept.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Albion Knight;63452 said:
Selfless acts of cruelty! strange concept.

What about having to kick a pony in the face in order to save the entire human population of Switzerland?

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

If you are doing it for the sake of Switzerland then it's not exaclty cruel as a whole. Just like pulling a splinter on a larger scale.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Albion Knight;63459 said:
If you are doing it for the sake of Switzerland then it's not exaclty cruel as a whole. Just like pulling a splinter on a larger scale.

Well... it is cruel to the pony. What about having to punch one self in the groin repeatedly to save the entire human population of Switzerland?

H

Hexadecimal

Tsuyu;63460 said:
Well... it is cruel to the pony. What about having to punch one self in the groin repeatedly to save the entire human population of Switzerland?

... that sounds disturbingly like self-sacrifice for the greater good, slave... I surely hope you'd never entertain such a notion...

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Again that isn't cruel as a whole. It would also not be selfless unless it didn't make a difference to you that you saved the entire human population of Switzerland. Because then you would be doing it because you wanted to.

Maybe poisoning the water supply in Oakvale when you no you will never return. No benefit is gained you just do it to be cruel.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;63461 said:
... that sounds disturbingly like self-sacrifice for the greater good, slave... I surely hope you'd never entertain such a notion...

..Of course not Mistress..I'd serve no other cause than yours... :ninja:

Off-topicness aside: I think we have different views on selflessness, AK. I don't see how poisioning the water would be selfless. Ok, it is cruel, but then where is the selfless bit?

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Selfless as in it doesn't benefit the self. It does you no good. It may be taking selfless too far to say if you are pleased by what you have done than you have benefited by it and therefore it is not selfless. Not taking that extreme of a stance you would have to perform the cruel act and not gain anything like notoriety or adulation but simple knowing that what you did was cruel would be enough.

D

Darg

Tsuyu;63460 said:

Talk about being a hero! :p

N

nexsus

assumeing fable 2 will still have the chappel of skorm i willl complete the game as a holy female.then i will go, town to town,getting people to follow me. then i sprint to the chappel!

while im talking about the chappel of skorm ill tell you about this story. my friend went to oakvale got a drunk male to follow him took him to the chappel(the guy is still drunk) sacrifices him via the rope engine just as hes being killed he becomes sober and yells out "HELLO!" like all characters normally do :) the timing was hilarious

"AHHHHHHH THE PAIN THE HORRIBLE PAIN! ooh hi mum! AHHHHHHH GOD THE PAIN"

D

Darg

nexsus;63939 said:
assumeing fable 2 will still have the chappel of skorm i willl complete the game as a holy female.then i will go, town to town,getting people to follow me. then i sprint to the chappel!

while im talking about the chappel of skorm ill tell you about this story. my friend went to oakvale got a drunk male to follow him took him to the chappel(the guy is still drunk) sacrifices him via the rope engine just as hes being killed he becomes sober and yells out "HELLO!" like all characters normally do :) the timing was hilarious

"AHHHHHHH THE PAIN THE HORRIBLE PAIN! ooh hi mum! AHHHHHHH GOD THE PAIN"

Pretty hilarious, but has anyone heard for real that there will be the two chapels in Fable 2? I wonder what that would be like in a whole new gameworld.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

So long as it's not too easy to be all evil or all good.

HMMM what do I want to be today? Pure Evil no wait Pure Good. No I'll start the day as ultimate Evil the be Ultimate Good for lunch then end the day neutral :wacko:

D

Darg

Albion Knight;64018 said:
So long as it's not too easy to be all evil or all good.

HMMM what do I want to be today? Pure Evil no wait Pure Good. No I'll start the day as ultimate Evil the be Ultimate Good for lunch then end the day neutral :wacko:

I'll be good today and evil tommorow... no wait! Wednesday is evil day, Thursday is neutral and Friday is randomized. :p

N

Nagneto

Evil Wizard all the way (and I hope I can be called wizard this time around or warlock and not "Will User".

Mabye the second time around Ill be a Paladin

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

I`d like to be a neutral assassin or ranger. Stealth and taking the bad guys down from far away rocks.

S

souledge37

i shall leave a path of corruption and destruction in my wake:sly:.they shall feel the wrath of my warhammer

V

Vincentxxx

I dont know which I'd be, id go both with all characters but id probably go evil first, like i did in the original fable... though I'd like to see some changes made with the appearances of changing from neutral to good/evil... they were kinda basic in the original, and would like to see some detail put in it. :thumbsup:

F

FleetingShadow

Hmm.. I think it would be rather difficult to determine how I'm going to play the game a possible year or more before I can actually play it, heh. ;)
I think I'll let the game get a little closer to the release date before I start absorbing all of the hype thats being tossed out there and creating plans and Fable 2 fantasies with it.. after all, I wouldn't want to be dissapointed in the [possible] lack of previously promised features. For the record though.. I had a habit of lacking the willpower to be purely evil in Fable 1.. so the same might be true for its sequel.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I think my path will be to take a left at that big oak that I planted as a kid.