• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What would you do if Zombies attacked???

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Re: What would you do if Zombies attacked???

Third post from the bottom of the first page of this thread, posted by the inestimable FableFreak. It's called the Zombie Survival Guide and by Max Brooks. Freak has a image of the cover....

You know, you really should try reading the thread you're posting in.

Well, either that or you DID read the thread, saw that, and are talking about an entirely different book, hence making me look like a jackass. Or MORE of a jackass.

On another note, don't doubt your local public library. Unless you're British, in which case (according to Angel) they suck. Personally, I know that Maryland (US state, east coat, right smack dab in the middle, with the big Bay splitting it almost in half) libraries kick ***. If your library doesn't have it, they can order from another library in the county. If your county (or library system, since some cover more or less than one county) doesn't have it, they can order from ANOTHER county. If no other Maryland counties have it, then your librarian can probably find it for you online-- there are a bunch of websites that have some really obscure, even out-of-print books on sale, really cheap sometimes.

F

Father of Skorm

i 4get stuff... i did look tho!
they du suck.
i think i'll just buy it off ebay or wateva.

oh, and dont 4get the paprika. you need that 4 any zombie bbq.

D

Darg

If I'm right, the same guy wrote a survival guide for a robot takeover, one I actually have. Now that's some interesting stuff! Screw global warming! We're all going to die because of the robots! Gets it done faster, really. :lol:

F

Father of Skorm

i heard a song about a robot attack. its called, surprisingly, when robots attack.

D

DK50k

Well, I think I would be inevitably screwed in the ass from the moment it broke out but if I Were to do anything it would hav to barricade up my house, have a little freak out get myself together, way up the odds; do i want to be ripped apart in the most horrible way possible or commit suicide in the most humane way possible but you know humans in the most of desperate times do the most desperate of things IF IT were to happen thats the sort of situation that would play out knowing im going to die either way...but ukno thanks to australia's awesome gun proof laws i wouldnt be able to get a gun in a heluvalong time but sub consciously im getting one for this very fact even if i dont realise it:D ur screwed either way slow or fast :(

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!!!!! YOU SIR ARE THE KING OF BUMPS!!!!!! Two years...... TWO YEARS!!

*Deep breaths* Calm down Firis, breath slowly..... Inner peace......

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

since it's been bumped... the fast moving zombies = turn out the lights and don't go anywhere. no average person would be able to ward them off without powerful firearms.

slow moving zombies... that's more what i'd like. bicycle would be the best transportation. i've got a pub about a block from my house (similar to the winchester) with enough booze and food in it's kitchen to keep me alive and drunk for a good several weeks. if i run out of food, i'd just go from wawa to wawa.

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

I would declare myself the Queen of Walmart and anyone who questioned my authority would be catapulted outside as a human sacrifice. Assuming, of course, that this is a Super Walmart that I commandeered, we should have enough supplies to keep ourselves alive for quite a long while. Perhaps with all the human sacrifices I send their way, the zombies and I could reach an understanding and live in peace. ^_^

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

I'd board up my house, put barbed wire all around it, take all the canned food and bottle water I can, stock up on guns and ammo, and add a deck to my roof so I can snipe zombies fro my roof all day.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

My survival plan (assuming they are modern running/rabies zombies.) is carry weapons (Sawed off shotty for crowd control, a good pistol and rifle that has common ammo, a machete, a survival knife and a hatchet. Plus scrap I find.) and lots of food, and hold up in places for short amounts of time, and I hate to say it, I would probably be slightly disturbed by the point (assuming I survive and humanity prospers) that people begin to reconstruct society safely. And thusly I would either be exiled/killed for the protection of the sane and able survivors or I would be exiled and live with the 'Road Warrior' type of groups.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

I'd nuke the world. ;) nobody survives a zombie outbreak.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

I'd find a hot college girl, an old war vet, a tatooed biker fellow, and a black guy who happens to work in an office. Then i'd get 2 pistols, an auto-shotty, and hold out in a Farm house till the military gets there and then i'd go to New Orleans cause the Army guy crashed the vehicle and killed the others, then i'd find a Mobster in a white suit who calls everything an Assclown, a 40 something black guy who's a coach, a black girl, and a nieve youngster who has a tendency to go WUBUBUBUBU when shot up with adrenaline and randomly makes comments about his indestructible friend Kieth and Horses, and would then eventually get paired up with the other 4 survivors I thought were dead, and we would name the event "The passing" and then live happily ever after while eviscerating the Infected with Machetes.

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

I dug a spider-hole in my backyard several days ago in preparation (I'm Viet). Go guerilla on their zombie *fannies*.

Jack Of Blades.

Blade of the Avenger
Reaction score

Wait? are the animals zombies as well? If so, sick! undead bears to protect me! I will live in PA and gather up northern bears and catch them on fire. They will protect me!