• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats Rocked And Sucked?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: Friday!

Sucked: Friday is nothing special when you're unemployed and living in your parent's basement...

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: Friday!

Sucked: Friday is nothing special when you're unemployed and living in your parent's basement...

If nothing else, you get to be the embodiment of a stereotype?

Rocked: Installed Fable TLC onto my PC

Sucked: I. Still. Cannot. Play. This. Game

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked
  • Going to watch Bowling For Soup at weekend on their farewell tour.
  • The Wolf Among Us (truly superb).
  • England qualifying for World Cup & actually enjoying watching an England game for the first time in a long time.

Sucked

• Having to wait for the next episode of The Wolf Among Us.
  • Weather sucks, seems to be dark and raining all the time.
  • Having no money to purchase some more games.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Rocked: Booked yet ANOTHER weekend to Alton Towers for the New Year. If anyone cares (and I am pretty certain they do not) it only cost £165 for 5 people to stay, go to the waterpark, some kiddy entertainment involving puppets (and therefore paedophiles) and have a go on selected rides in the themepark.

Meanwhile, I thought it was a great deal when me and four other people got into Kings Dominion all day for $170. Not sure what Alton Towers is exactly, but one of us got ripped off.

Probably me, since you got a hotel room out of the deal. And I had no water park. (But a lot of haunted houses.)

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Meanwhile, I thought it was a great deal when me and four other people got into Kings Dominion all day for $170. Not sure what Alton Towers is exactly, but one of us got ripped off.

Probably me, since you got a hotel room out of the deal. And I had no water park. (But a lot of haunted houses.)

It's one of the big theme parks in the UK and it's not far from where I live. Usually, to walk up on the day and get a ticket for the park alone is almost £40 but when you book online, they knock off about 25% sometimes. I stay there as often as I can afford it (room cost in excess of £250 during high season) and this Festive Break is, compared to usual prices, a bargain. Two days in the waterpark, two days in the theme park plus dinner, entertainment, breakfast and all-you-can-drink at the bar. For just £165 for 5 of us - I'm a happy spender :lol:

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Rocked: Visiting my girlfriend! Started a new job!

Sucked: I have work to do for work that I have yet to start, dammit.

It's one of the big theme parks in the UK and it's not far from where I live. Usually, to walk up on the day and get a ticket for the park alone is almost £40 but when you book online, they knock off about 25% sometimes. I stay there as often as I can afford it (room cost in excess of £250 during high season) and this Festive Break is, compared to usual prices, a bargain. Two days in the waterpark, two days in the theme park plus dinner, entertainment, breakfast and all-you-can-drink at the bar. For just £165 for 5 of us - I'm a happy spender :lol:

You DEFINITELY win that ****.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked
  • The Walking Dead is back
  • Great Bowling for Soup gig Sat night
  • Got a week off work soon
Sucked
  • We are a week behind US for The Walking Dead and really hard to avoid spoilers for 7 days.
  • At work currently
  • No spare cash to purchase anything I actually want currently

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked
  • Last day of work for a week tomorrow.
  • Completed story of GTA V
  • Replaying The Walking Dead
  • Switching Internet and TV providers and my Internet speed is being massively increased.
Sucked
  • Still got to get through today and tomorrow of work.
  • Weather is awful today, hasnt stopped raining for 7 hours and meant to be storms on the way.
  • Got to wait 2 weeks for the service to changeover for my provider.
  • No cash for any of the games I want and loads more coming soon.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: Had a wicked time at DADS yesterday

Sucked: Got bronchitis. Sigh...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Got some spare cash scraped together to get Battlefield 4 this week.

Sucked

The 2 guys I have always played it online with are going to have to wait to get it (1 hasnt got Internet currently & the other hasnt got paid yet).

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score
Rocked:
  • Didn't do anything shameful last night
  • Seeing everyone's walk of shame
  • Saving my ex-girlfriend's life last week from alcohol poisoning
Sucked:
  • Sick
  • Lonely
  • Hungry!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Ordered Battlefield 4 and should arrive in next few days.

Sucked

Had tyre blowout the other day that stopped me having Battlefield already and made me miss my cinema trip and was also potentially very dangerous. Also my first day back at work today after my week off and the 5am alarm was not welcome at all as well as having to scrape ice off the car.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked
  • Finally got back into some online gaming on Battlefield 4
  • Now have a great Internet speed finally (well better than 3MB at least.)
    7p9x.jpg
  • Back into exercise regime too
Sucked
  • My team lost 4 out of 5 games so be good when friends get it and can get actual team together instead of strangers.
  • Laptop is getting worse and charger constantly flashes on and off charge

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Rocked

Caved in again and got Call of Duty as it is a yearly thing.

The old man is visiting this weekend, haven't seen him in around 4 months so it's always nice.

Sucked

Got Call of Duty: Ghosts. So many things wrong with it but it feels so right. Maps are too big for current gen 6 v 6 and I feel like an idiot for not getting Battlefield 4.. But.. It's Call of Duty. K/D is around 0.8 which just shows how bad I've gotten since the likes of CoD4 and MW2. Gears of War was always the game I was good at.

The realisation of paying rent, bills and food while at the same time studying and working has really taken its tole, especially since I don't receive any grants. The real world is terrible and I'm not fully in it yet.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Got Call of Duty: Ghosts. So many things wrong with it but it feels so right. Maps are too big for current gen 6 v 6 and I feel like an idiot for not getting Battlefield 4.. But.. It's Call of Duty. K/D is around 0.8 which just shows how bad I've gotten since the likes of CoD4 and MW2. Gears of War was always the game I was good at.

I went from being a dedicated multiplayer CoD player from originals to Modern Warfare then I played MW2 a little online and didnt touch it after a while. Then tried to get back into it with Black Ops but I too had become awful and just couldnt get used to it, have never touched CoD multiplayer since and have instead gone back to playing Battlefield online with BF4.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: we are THIS close to getting our new car

Sucked: My jeans got soaked in the rain this morning. Now I r cold.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked
  • Got an evening free tonight so hoping to fit some BF4 in.
  • Think I have figured out the interference problems between my Turtle Beach headphones and my 360 wifi.
  • Amy has been given a contract with Amazon and is now a full employee so no worries about her losing her job before Christmas.
  • Found a cheap curled weights bar from Argos and its great.
Sucked
  • Dark cold mornings, guess it is winter so can be expected but still doesnt mean I have to like them.
  • Still going to have very little cash until early next year and winter bills arent going to help.
  • Exercise regime is tough going in this weather.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked
  • Finally started to learn some of the BF4 maps and actually started to win some games.
  • Going to fit in another session later on after work.
Sucked
  • Most my friends STILL havent purchased it and its hit and miss if you are in a team that actually works together.
  • Really starting to miss having Scott around here to chat gaming with, wish he would return already. :(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked
  • Got this weekend off work.
  • Won copy of Fifa 14 on a Twitter competition.
  • Won tickets to Everton vs Stoke match.
  • Going to fit in some more Battlefield 4 tonight and been enjoying it last few days with double XP now too.
Sucked
  • Last 2 hours of work are really dragging.
  • I dont support Everton or Stoke.
  • Having to scroll through every full server on Battlefield 4 before you get to ones with spaces you can join.