• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's the oldest you can be?

Kewl Munky

Reaction score
What's the oldest you can be?

What's the oldest age you can be?

Kewl Munky

Reaction score
Re: What's the oldest you can be?

I was hoping you could be like 100. Then you'd walk around with a walker, it'd be epic funny.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I thought it is 55 years old?:unsure:

Kewl Munky

Reaction score

I remember I was up to 59 years old, then I donated to the temple of Avo and I've been 50 for a while now.

L

lolcatz

no shet dude i think you can be 100 actually i remember being it once one fable tlc that is

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

I thought JohnDoe's post covered this issue.

Through my experiences as a non-modder, I can truly say that the highest possible age is 65. I've actually attempted to go higher, but realised that no matter how many more spells I got, my age stayed the same.

D

DragonMaster91

Max is 65, you get .7 every time you go to the level up podium. Then add the prison time, and ship time. By the time you beat the game, you could have a minimum age of 20 (quite a challenge).

Oldest age IS, And always will be 65. Unless you mod the game.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I thought it was 60. Huh, oh well. If you mod the game you can set the age to whatever you want. :lol:

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

DragonMaster91;255823 said:
Max is 65, you get .7 every time you go to the level up podium. Then add the prison time, and ship time. By the time you beat the game, you could have a minimum age of 20 (quite a challenge).

Oldest age IS, And always will be 65. Unless you mod the game.
And that's where the Temple of Avo + Ransom Victim kicks in!

anain12

Reaction score

In fable 2 you dont seem to age at all.

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

In Fable 2, -

WAIT, WRONG SECTION!

But yeah, I BELIEVE it follows the gold quest storyline; the further you are, the older you look.

But don't quote me, I don't have the game.

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Fable 2 you do age but not "officially", and I though it 63...

Chrysalis

Reaction score

amazing how many people dont know for such a popular game.

is 65.

I have been told (but wouldnt be surprised if its rubbish) that if you use the podium after finishing the game you dont age.

uchiha_1304

made in fable
Reaction score

lol im 64 so one more year and il be a tired old man :lol:

C

CheeseyM

Sos if this annoys you but how do u guys check your age cause I'm probabily well old?

Chrysalis

Reaction score

JohnDoe;262665 said:
Rubbish. If you use the experience podium after finishing the game without having yet reached maximum age, you age up to 0.7 years for each skill purchased/upgraded. That's all there is to it.

This topic has been covered from head to toe, there's no room left for discussion, even if you tried to squeeze your say in edgewise. Question answered, speculation satisfied. Done deal. No more. Go home. The end. Don't forget to tip your waitresses on your way out.

Is there a reason you need to be so rude about it? I even said I suspected it was rubbish. But no need to go on about it been done to death, some of us only started playing fable during the past year or so, so repeat discussions are bound to come about by new players.

D

DragonMaster91

^+ fable is really old... Plus, the whole age thing is a dead discussion.

Chrysalis;266894 said:
Is there a reason you need to be so rude about it? I even said I suspected it was rubbish. But no need to go on about it been done to death, some of us only started playing fable during the past year or so, so repeat discussions are bound to come about by new players.
You are aware of how old Fable is, right??

Chrysalis

Reaction score

I am aware, but does that mean people cant buy old games and play them?

It seems new players arent allowed to do their own discussion right and are limited to only reading old ones?

In that case why not close the fable 1 forum for new posts as the game is old and it upsets people who played the game years ago who get upset that instead of simply avoiding to comment they must ruin a thread.

What makes it even more laughable I can easily pick out 10 repeat discussions within a minute on this forum yet you picked this one out for whatever reason. What is so bad about repeat discussions and why was this one picked out. Oh deary me.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Chrysalis;275278 said:
I am aware, but does that mean people cant buy old games and play them?

It seems new players arent allowed to do their own discussion right and are limited to only reading old ones?

In that case why not close the fable 1 forum for new posts as the game is old and it upsets people who played the game years ago who get upset that instead of simply avoiding to comment they must ruin a thread.

What makes it even more laughable I can easily pick out 10 repeat discussions within a minute on this forum yet you picked this one out for whatever reason. What is so bad about repeat discussions and why was this one picked out. Oh deary me.
There's nothing wrong with discussing TLC. Especially if it's new to you. :unsure:
It irritates me how old my hero gets in TLC, while everyone else stays younger. Not very fair to me.:(

0cean v0id

1st post since october lol.

seriously though. this should be closed cause at this point it is just a way for people to sneakingly get there post count up. this topic should be closed.