• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

When will the Understone Add-on be released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Anyone know?

And how do I get the Shardbone?

Thanks. :)

Pink

Reaction score
hopefully soon, im sure it had a ****load of glitches and bugs in it so they took it back to fix it. it wouldn't be too fair to keep it out that long when some already have it.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
hopefully soon, im sure it had a ****load of glitches and bugs in it so they took it back to fix it. it wouldn't be too fair to keep it out that long when some already have it.

This game is filled with bugs and glitches but I don't see them recalling it.

Just saying.

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
Well, it's better that they took it off the marketplace and are fixing it up (hopefully) so it shouldn't be too long. Maybe they will release a patch along with the DLC at the same time.

Twilight

Reaction score

or they are gonna wait for the release date they had originally intended.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Oh, alright. :) But I had the game the first day it came out and there was nothing of this sort on the marketplace. Oh well, I can wait. I'm looking forward to having something Crucible-like to help my weapon challenge progress.

Any idea how to get the Shardbone?

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Oh, alright. :) But I had the game the first day it came out and there was nothing of this sort on the marketplace. Oh well, I can wait. I'm looking forward to having something Crucible-like to help my weapon challenge progress.

Any idea how to get the Shardbone?

You get as a DLC with the book Fable:The Balverine Order.

DiamondFlair

Reaction score
I kinda get the feeling we are going to get drip fed bits of small content, like indiviual outfits and quests on a weekly basis for a few months. Its all going to add up.

Mastperf

Reaction score
I hope they charge for the patch to fix the bugs. If we're gonna go hardcore than I say we go balls and all.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score

Mine doesn't have any bugs.... :O

DiamondFlair

Reaction score
So I have to repeat myself everywhere just so people won't mimic me? Eh...

Yes, I'm desperately striving to be your clone and so post your individually unique views that no-one else on thier entire planet shares them.

Or, possibily, we just share the same opinion on this matter.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Yes, I'm desperately striving to be your clone and so post your individually unique views that no-one else on thier entire planet shares them.

Or, possibily, we just share the same opinion on this matter.

No, it definitely has to be the first one. The second one is just silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.