• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where are th 7 keys in Wraithmarsh????

X

xebo

Where are th 7 keys in Wraithmarsh????

I got 49 keys and i cant get the last one in the expression statue in bloodstone, so i heard that there are acctually 51 keys incase you dont pick your dog, where exactly are the 7/6 in wraithmarsh

darkgardions

Reaction score
Re: Where are th 7 keys in Wraithmarsh????

the extra key is in bloodstone i thnk not to sure

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: Where are th 7 keys in Wraithmarsh????

no, it's in wraithmarsh.

since I'm not sure which keys from wraithmarsh you have already, I'll list all of their locations:

1. At the drowned farm, before you enter the flooded area, there is a house on the left with a key upstairs.

2. When you come to a foggy area with tombs lining the walls and coffins in front of them, you can enter the first tomb on your left. There is a key inside.

3. Right after you kill your second banshee, while in the water, take a right before the house. There is a key in front of a group of tombstones.

4. Twinblade's Tomb: At the very end of the tomb, you will find Twinblade's coffin. Open it, and you will find a key inside.

5. Twinblade's Tomb: There is a key to the right of Twinblade's coffin, also next to where you find Lady Grey's upper body.

6. After exiting Twinblade's tomb through the door closest to his coffin, go straight, and you will find yourself on a ledge that you can jump off of, with a key on top of the ledge as well.

7. Shadow Court: In the room where you encounter multiple waves of shadows during your first time inside, right before you reach the girl who is crying, there is a cracked wall on the left side closest to the door that lead to the crying girl. Bust it open, and you will find a key inside.

Hope I helped.