• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which House Is Good For A Family?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scottie

Which House Is Good For A Family?

Once again I have another question: I currently have Alex as my wife. We have one daughter, but I wish to have two. I've been reading up on this type of stuff and I've read that the bigger the house, the more kids you can have. But I've also read that it depends on how many beds are in the house. Can someone please confirm this, and possibly give an example of said house. Thank you.

X

Xeon

Re: Which House Is Good For A Family?

I have one bed in my house and one kid, but the more beds more kids would make sense.

R

R3kt4l Raid3r

My friend had 6 one time.. I can't remember which house he was in, but when I moved into Castle Fairfax I was only able to have 3. So it probably does depend on the house and how many beds there are, but then again I still haven't been able to place down any child beds.

tillyferrari

Reaction score

In Bowerstone Old Town; if you walk along the Alleyway towards a 'U Turn' with a Tree and some seats round it; the last house on the left has 2 Child Beds; this house also looks upon where your Hero and his/her Sister slept at the beginning of the Game; which is quite Cool :)

X

Xeon

Can you buy reavers house?

S

Scottie

Xeon;301987 said:
Can you buy reavers house?

Yes after the end of the game.

I have a house in Bowerstone Market. The one by the Augmentation Caravan, and it has two children's beds, but I can't have more than one. Why the hell call it a "family" when you can only have one child (two, and three are acceptable.)

X

Xeon

WHO IS THAT ALEX PERSON THAT EVERYONE MARRIES!?!?!?

Seriously, I've heard the name mentioned 20 times in less than 24 hours?

S

Scottie

Alex is the woman featured in "Til Death Do Us Part." A quest in which you must either break the heart of a young woman for a ghost, or find love with her my making her fall in love with you. I chose love, mainly because I couldn't find any other blonds. =P

X

Xeon

I let that bitch slice bitch die, she's ugly :p

S

Scottie

Every damn girl in the game is ugly, I mean really! WTF!? >=(

X

Xeon

Just got my second kid living in reavers house

S

Scottie

Alright, that will be my next destination. =)

B

BluDragon

I bought Castle Fairfax and moved in there. I have 4 kids.

X

Xeon

I'm not even entirely sure that the number of kids is depending on the number of beds, I'm not even sure it depends on the house. I think if you have enough unprotected sex you'll end up with a kid sooner or later

S

Scottie

Xeon, I believed the same thing, but after having enough sex to get The Paramour achievement three times over, I realized that this couldn't be. I'm now almost certain that it doesn't matter how many beds there are, but your house. There is a predetermined amount of children that can be made in the house. For example Castle Fairfax can have 3, while my Oakfield house can only have one.

X

Xeon

R3kt4l Raid3r;301964 said:
My friend had 6 one time.. I can't remember which house he was in,beds.

FIND THAT HOUSE!

H

HomgCharlie

Xeon;302273 said:
I'm not even entirely sure that the number of kids is depending on the number of beds, I'm not even sure it depends on the house. I think if you have enough unprotected sex you'll end up with a kid sooner or later
UH DUHH IN FABLE AND IN RL TWOOO AHHH DUUUUHHHH

S

Scottie

I've moved into the Bloodstone Manor, and have gained another child. I'm trying to get a third one.

X

Xeon

Has anyone ever seen anyone sleep in Fable 2?

JakBenedict

Awesome
Reaction score

If everything else fails, buy castle fairfax.

Status
Not open for further replies.