• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which is the best house on fable 3?

Fablecheevo23

Reaction score
From all I can see the nicest looking houses tend to be in either Bowerstone Market (opposite the pub) or in Brightwall. Although, the interior of the Brightwall houses tends to be pretty small. I remember in the Fable 2 houses they looked nice on the outside and have pretty big interiors too.

Where's the BEST location for houses? And which is the best house in fable 3? Which furniture shop sells the nicest furniture? I want to hear your opinions. Okay. GO

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
I can't remember many houses tbh but I have to say once you become king, your castle's pretty nifty lol, Also - never been one for buying furniture etc

hobbekiller

Reaction score
mah favorite house is right outside of brightwall. when ur goin across the bridge its on the right. the only house in th area

B4nd1tk1ll3r!

Reaction score
My favourite houses are the ones that are nice and out of the way, like Spurious Buttock just outside Brightwall, and The Old Townhouse behind the shops in Bowerstone Market.

I meant Spurious NUTTOCK. My phone's autocorrect has a bawdry sense of humour, apparently.