• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which NPC outfit do you most look forward to?

which armor do you want to wear the most?

• Maze Armor

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Guildmasters Outfit

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Jack of Blades Armour

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Scythe outfit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thunder armor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
With the new dlc armor and weapon packs, there is going to be a lot of npc outfits made available. Which one do you want to wear the most?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I would say Jack of Blades armour, always looked decent in the mods on PC.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
I would rather have the ability to make my own armor, but seeing how I have had this ability for TLC for the last (what, eight, nine years?) and I haven't done a single piece of armor... Okay, I'll just go with Maze.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I like Lady Grey's dress ;)

haha but until I get the mask it'll be assassin shirt and bandit cap for me.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Judging from the votes you must know i am excited to wear jacks armor. Finally! I remember when i was 14 i bought fable tlc for pc strictly to mod my game and get jacks armor. However due to my lack of modding experience i could only change my hero's naked mesh to jack and i was stuck with villiagers laughing at my " naked" appearance.

The maze outfit however is coming to a close second as i always found him an interesting character and his blue robes and gold chainmail looks killer. I am however going to buy every pack to show my gratitude and loyalty to lionhead.. Then maybe if everyone does this it will show we want more dlc

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
There is also a dlc request thread on the official lionhead forum. Due to the fact you have to sign in with your microsoft account ( and being that my microsoft acc is impossible and requires a zillion back up email accounts to keep this account secure) i can't log in and thus can't post on the forums. I was wondering if someone else could post my requests on my behalf?

I would love for lionhead to release a fable title pack dlc. A bunch of additional hero titles, maybe those of npcs and brand new ones all together. I found the only cool titles were paladin, necromancer, and druid.

I also was thinking of adding on some things promised in the original project ego. Like carving your names in trees and the whole acorn thing.

Would most importantly want a story dlc to complete once jack is gone. Maybe an easter egg story dlc where you meet reaver before he was reaver.. And before he ruined oakvale. Or something that connects fable to the two sequels. I understand a lot can change in 500 years but the transition from 50 years was absurd. Aurora, oakfield, westcliff, samarkand, and those islands that thunder and whisper came from would all be interesting to explore in the original game.

Repeatable quests like the arena, and some new quests would be fun. Yes the original is fun but i have it already and it still works on my 360. I won't buy a remake just for better graphics. That is just silly. And what's nice about dlc is if the purists want the game pure they don't have to download the dlcs.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I can honestly say that I am very excited about each and every one of the outfits listed here. As for the one I'm most excited for, I had trouble choosing between Jack's armor and Scythe's outfit, but I went with Jack in the end. However, there are many other pieces of DLC that I'm very exited to try out such as the Peiratēs Outfit and Cutlass, Apollo's Crossbow, the Obsidian Armor, the Minion Fancy Dress Outfit, the Wardog's Sword, the Hobbecaster, the Rise of the Fenix, the Kraken Catcher, the Dragonstomper .01, the Oneblade, and the Big Boo. All this stuff is great, and I hope they don't stop with just weapons, armor, and clothing. I too wish for some extra quests and locations. However, this will certainly do for the time being.

This coming Tuesday is going to be a great day.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Yes i look forward to Tuesday as well. My girlfriend is giving me a conflict of interest knowing full well that i pre ordered it. So she is trying to distract me from it to go to her place and have sex all day... Sadly im going to have to stick with fable. Lol

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Yes i look forward to Tuesday as well. My girlfriend is giving me a conflict of interest knowing full well that i pre ordered it. So she is trying to distract me from it to go to her place and have sex all day... Sadly im going to have to stick with fable. Lol
So... Between sex and Fable, you choose Fable?

I guess you are into Ted Timmins or something? Maybe the Guildmaster? Are you into Steve?

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Lol. Maybe..... ;)

Na haha. If you knew how much i get it already u would understand why im picking the game

Kamo1ak

Reaction score
I'm probably looking forward to Maze's outfit the most.. I love playing as will users in this game, so it's only natural I'd choose that :p. I do wish they would have changed it slightly though.. (colors or something.)

EDIT: Didn't realize they would make you pay like 10 bucks for these... Should have been in the game without any extra cost... kinda bs imo.

Last edited:

Jack 0f Blades

Reaction score
I will be looking forward to Jack's robes, I bought the pack it was $2.49, well worth it seeing you get lady grey/maze/jack and 3 weapons. the Oneblade sword was worth-while when I didn't have a legendary weapon quite useful and expensive.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
What bugged me was mazes armor and the guildmasters outfit are only as strong as the apprentice robes.

Warpedhero

Warped Hero
Reaction score
What bugged me was mazes armor and the guildmasters outfit are only as strong as the apprentice robes.

Yeah..I was kind of bummed that Thunder's armour was so weak.
The Aeons Armour is amazing though, as well as Peirate's armour.

bluetain

Reaction score
I quite like Schythe's charity outfit , looks pretty cool !! :)