• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

which of these singers are a plague on the world?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Let's not hate on singers mkay? Some people like the Beib, others like Spencer Chamberlain, others like Craig Owens, others like Chris Motionless. A group of people will hate each.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
Well this is the forum to hate on which one you prefer. If you choose to love all three the choice is yours mkay :)

Azer249

Reaction score
If I want to give my inner freak a home, I'll go to Marylin Manson. Or better yet, Alice Cooper.

POISEEEEEEEEEEEN! love that song. Erm yeh anyways i hate Taylor swift and hate lady gaga. I cant really talk as the only band i really listen to is Iron Maiden but whatever.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
William Hung is magical. How dare you suggest otherwise?

Edit: I'd say Lady Gaga, her songs spread like a plague and annoy the hell out of me.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
I just listed artist people have ranted to me about being poison. That is just their opinion and doesn't make it so. I personally like gaga and hung but not taylor swift, but i leave people a choice to voice their opinions :)

Azer249

Reaction score
People like Paris Hilton?
Strangley yes, have you never seen that Paris Hiltons BFFL or something like that, it is a show where people compete to be her friend, good lord. What has this world come to if you have to win a competition to be classed as someones friend. Althought by the looks of the ad. Theres a lot of sluts, and gay guys.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Paris Hilton is a genius.

She makes money and fame by acting stupid.

I wish I could do the same; I got stupid coming out the wazoo!

Adam Sandler does this too. Albeit a little differently from Paris.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Strangley yes, have you never seen that Paris Hiltons BFFL or something like that, it is a show where people compete to be her friend, good lord. What has this world come to if you have to win a competition to be classed as someones friend. Althought by the looks of the ad. Theres a lot of sluts, and gay guys.
I saw an interview where she got teary eyed because of hoe people really think she's that dumb but that its her job that's her persona she has to put on because people can't get enough of it.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

I saw on Letterman that she was upset because it turned out that the winner was only in it for the fame.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Actually no, I haven't. I don't think I would ever want to either from the sounds of it. Mind boggling...

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind some sluts (and gay guys, I don't discriminate. They'll be disappointed though) were to compete for my affection on television.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I saw on Letterman that she was upset because it turned out that the winner was only in it for the fame.
I saw like 3 episodes because I have to many sisters and noticed that her and the winner were hanging out like friends, this made me glad because I was like "Wow a reality show based on semi reality" But of course she wanted the fame and why would any celebrity need a tv show for people to compete to be her besty anyways it kind of comes with the territory.
I wouldn't mind some sluts (and gay guys, I don't discriminate. They'll be disappointed though) were to compete for my affection on television.
I wouldn't mind either it's when fatchicks who have no business try to eat you. I kid you not I've literally had to fend off hidious fatchicks with my bear hands and run to the hills. You'd think 'Oh poor fat person they're so overweight they can't exercise it off' NO They are incredibly athletic and can run extremley long distances they aren't unhealthy they are just lazy!

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind either it's when fatchicks who have no business try to eat you. I kid you not I've literally had to fend off hidious fatchicks with my bear hands and run to the hills. You'd think 'Oh poor fat person they're so overweight they can't exercise it off' NO They are incredibly athletic and can run extremley long distances they aren't unhealthy they are just lazy!

Maybe it's just me, but I like fat chicks.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but I like fat chicks.
Im a chubby chaser but not a fatty lover. I like alil extra on everything but to much of a good thing is a bad thing. The threshold from tummy to gut is where I draw the line.