• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who did you marry???

A

Ashley

Re: Who did you marry???

I married Lady Grey and Alex.

Lady Grey stays in Bright Tower and Alex stays in Bowerstone by the Book store so they won't run into each other plus they are one of a kinds in the game and the most attractives ones and STD free.

Plus Alex is haha kinky. Plus i've always been a lady Grey fan married her in the first one two though she seems to havea personality shift from evil to good this time.

D

DanF2F

alls i married was whores ye.. i sed it whores, well im dat big monster thing that has blue lines on him, red lines and has horns plus i luk lyk a rok i was luky just to get a whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C

cheaterstride

1)this bowerstone market lady but she woudent budge(baby)

2)alex from the til death til you part quest no baby i sacrifised her for the malestrom

3)zelda the gypsy

4)commited biggamy for the achivement married a bloodstone bartender but one day i asked zelda to follow me and forgot to turn it off they argued like hell^_^ lol so i sacrifised the bartender since she had no baby.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Your mom.

11-24-2008

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

first hooker i met.
she gave me an std
i shot her in the face.
:lol:

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

I married the first woman I saw at the gypsy camp at the start of the game.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

Fast7;237663 said:
1)Married alex then killed her. so now i screwed up my game

2)Married a whore and got bored because she gave me no gift.

3)Married another whore then shot her for fun.

4)Married a random person then shot her head off because she was fat.

5)Married lady grey, but then she found my second wife and wanted a devorce, so i shot them both but lady grey did not die for some reason :(

6)Married a hippi, it was awsome at the time but i hated my daughter, she was evil (i was trying to be good and i kept on giving her stuff but she hated me because i was good) so i murdered the whole village. (oh and i did not want to kill my wife it was just the kid i wanted to kill, i gave my wife over 2.5 mill, what a waste :()

7)Married a thug because i want a women who can protect her self...she never had a baby so i killer her.

8)Married a house wife and she would not have a baby so i killed her husban then her.

9)Married a explorer and she was awsome but she wanted a bigger house and i said screw you so i shot her head off.

10)Married a manwhore just for jks and shot his nuts off with a crappy gun, (rusty turret pistol, only shot 1 bullet and thats it) then took the "red dragon" and shot his head off.

11)Married a whore but then found out she was cheating on me...sadface so i shot at her arms.....then killed her.

12)Finally i am with this wonderful young women that is a natural women/explorer and she is skinny and hot and i am happy with her or am i....right right she wanted a better ring....i wonder how this is going to end....one moment please...............................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................................
kk back, some how she died >_>, i wonder

13) lucky number 13 i found an awosme wife and i will not keep her because well... i gave her all my money and well if i kill her what a waste so im happy with her and plus my son is happy for me, because i am evil now and so is he :D good for him, i will never kill him/my wife....or will you decide

*And that was my love life...yes i killed them for the wrong reason, but does that make me a bad person...yes it does but not in really...but yea, i hoped you enjoyed my love life in FABLE 2.*
i hate making evil files. makes me feel bad when ppl run away from me in fear and i kill wives. I also hate horns so i make him evil, but pure so hes good looking. but awesome number 13. Have sex with her, kill her, then never marry again. Just one night stand with chicks from now on.

Shadowdragon15

The Needs of One
Reaction score

1) Married some middle class person in Bowerstone - Divorced after I took my 10 year trip to the Spire
2) Married some poor stall vender in Bloodstone and lived in the mansion - Sacrificed to the Shadows
3) Married Alex in Bowerstone to get the Renown and Bigamist Achievement - Shot her
4) Married some tosh from Fairfax and took her to Bloodstone Mansion - Still alive, lets see how this goes

All of which I had children with. All of these children were Evil. I also brought a prostitute home whilst with the tosh, I just walked right past her and she didn't notice or care.

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

horrible love story :'(
I married a women and had a kid, then i did the quest with Alex and married her (she's one of the better looking wives, Lionhead? make customizable wives(you can change their clothes))
but i was a bit evil at the time and had a kid who was evil and wanted to get rid of it, so I took my wife and let her get killed by bandits:devil: when i came back Alex said, "I should have listened to my mother!"and she divorces.
I finally marry another person and have a kid, og to the spire, grown up girl, and one day she want to do it, but since I was pure I went out to buy condoms and when i came back she left me :'(
yeah, i haven't remarried since, I would have had Lady Gray but I left her for the cemetary guy.

HeroofTime979

NERDINESS TO THE EXTREME
Reaction score

well its looks like fable love in death
well i have the typical thing on a good character loved my dear wife dearly some random housewife in bowerstone had a kid beat the game then i snapped went evil killed her then the town then went and start marrying and killing whores

Shadowdragon15

The Needs of One
Reaction score

Today I married 6 more times....

I shot the tosh mentioned earlier because I felt like it
At this point I bought Fairfax Castle and accidentally turned Female
I took a heap of people for a sacrifice and they all turned to opposite genders so I married one of the (now) guys but shot him because he was a beggar.
Married a male tosh but shot him because he didn't want sex
Married a female whore and shot her because I realized I was a woman now
Got married a few more times to assorted randoms and then left it.

Kal-El1138

Reaction score

married Alex (female) and have three children been over a year ......longer than most real relationships lol

Reaction score

alex,but she got killed by some hobbes attacking the gypsy camp when i wasent there they took away the kid too what a day!

Szejd

Reaction score

I married Alex few days ago, bought a house in the centre of Bowerstone and we've lived there for one day. Then I bought a more expensive house near the Fairfax Gardens.