• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who did you marry???

M

missmosaic

Who did you marry???

Hey everyone,

I was just curious as to who everyone married to their Favble two character???

I married a Thief.... Yeah yeah not the best choice I know lol.. Shoulda married Alex, the ghost revenger, widdower instead.. but I decided to make him kill himself.. ugh... o_O

V

Votuse

Re: Who did you marry???

well this is complicated.... i married someone of some unknown name to get into a demon door and after it opened i turned saftey off and got her near a break in the wall near the sea...one hit and the body was completely hidden.....made a good splash too.

then i married a whore because in my opinnion they are the best looking woman in the game (you know it helps with the occupation) and then she gave me the gift that keeps on giving or an STD so i shot her in the face with the enforcer. After that i set about plagueing the world of albion with many a STD's

oh yeh and then i married lady Grey... i couldn't stand having the same girl on 2 characters (i married the greedy whore on fable 1 also) so i ended up killing her....

you know... i ended up killing alot of people in my file.... i woulda killed my kid too, but the game is unrealistic... that should give you like 600 evil points right there......wait up.....how close would sacrificing a kid get me to maelstrom?

experiment!!! :D

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score

I married a gypsy in order to enter the Demon Door.
Then I sacrificed her for the Maelstrom.

I married an Oakfield girl when I came back from the Spire.
In order to make the ToS quest go away again, I sacrificed her for yet another maelstrom.

I married Lady Grey and had one zombie child with her.
Lucien killed her. I chose the evil ending (my main is a very evil guy) so she was never revived.

I have since re-married to a fairly pretty thug-girl (very few scars, and the ones she has are quite fetching) and we've had two kids.
I'm thinking of sacrificing her to get the ToS off my quest list again.

J

Jedimindtrixxx

well, thas a hard question, considering i have like a wife in every region (xcept bandit coast, guild cave, wraithmarsh). they are all travellers, housewifes, lady gray, 1 gypsy,

K

kdg1986

alex and several gypsies who ended up as ToS fodder.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

a lovely ranchy midlle class girl with "vuluptuous assets" for me to enjoy.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

I've married a lesbian thug from westcliff, several aristocrats, a jeweler, and alex. wanted to marry lady gray on my evil character, but she was too scared and kept runnin away

Dag204

Long-Time Albion resident
Reaction score

I married a hot hooker, and I get std's every time.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I married Alex, but then after the Spire it glitched and he went *poof*. So after I appearantly got him to divorce me, I set off to find a new lover, cause I still needed one to get into the Demon Door. Well, it seemed my dreadlocks appealed to a harlot in Bloodstone so much that she wanted me instantly. So we hooked up, I took her to the Demon Door then after it opened I shot her in the face for being a filthy little whore. Now I live in that cottage, every now and then going back to Bloodstone to wipe clear the existence of all filth.

N

Ninjanoob509

i married alex... but than messed around with the emotion weel and accedintly turnd off the safty... than randomly hit y and she flew out my window... very tragice... lost me daughter gay... lol

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Alex. ^_^

Freakydreamer

Magically Delicious
Reaction score

Alex and the Produce Shop Keeper Andy from Oakfield-both keep me busy.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Alex is a prick. every time i come home, he's like 'it's about you came home', or 'where have you been'. not, 'hi dumpling, i've really missed you, shall we go to bed'. my daughter hates me too. it's not like i neglect them, i go back after every quest, but their love bars are always below half when i get back. i give them presents, and do expressions, but when i get back, it's as if i've done nothing for them at all. i'm trying to play this game on the cheap so my family budget isn't huge, but more that whats required, and they live in the homestead too. i'll be happy if my game glitches after the spire. they're so ungrateful. actually, it's kinda like most real marriages, isn't it?

P.S. he never gets me gifts either

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score

1)Married alex then killed her. so now i screwed up my game

2)Married a whore and got bored because she gave me no gift.

3)Married another whore then shot her for fun.

4)Married a random person then shot her head off because she was fat.

5)Married lady grey, but then she found my second wife and wanted a devorce, so i shot them both but lady grey did not die for some reason :(

6)Married a hippi, it was awsome at the time but i hated my daughter, she was evil (i was trying to be good and i kept on giving her stuff but she hated me because i was good) so i murdered the whole village. (oh and i did not want to kill my wife it was just the kid i wanted to kill, i gave my wife over 2.5 mill, what a waste :()

7)Married a thug because i want a women who can protect her self...she never had a baby so i killer her.

8)Married a house wife and she would not have a baby so i killed her husban then her.

9)Married a explorer and she was awsome but she wanted a bigger house and i said screw you so i shot her head off.

10)Married a manwhore just for jks and shot his nuts off with a crappy gun, (rusty turret pistol, only shot 1 bullet and thats it) then took the "red dragon" and shot his head off.

11)Married a whore but then found out she was cheating on me...sadface so i shot at her arms.....then killed her.

12)Finally i am with this wonderful young women that is a natural women/explorer and she is skinny and hot and i am happy with her or am i....right right she wanted a better ring....i wonder how this is going to end....one moment please...............................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................................
kk back, some how she died >_>, i wonder

13) lucky number 13 i found an awosme wife and i will not keep her because well... i gave her all my money and well if i kill her what a waste so im happy with her and plus my son is happy for me, because i am evil now and so is he :D good for him, i will never kill him/my wife....or will you decide

*And that was my love life...yes i killed them for the wrong reason, but does that make me a bad person...yes it does but not in really...but yea, i hoped you enjoyed my love life in FABLE 2.*

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Killing for love, so poetic, lol

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I've got - or did have - 27 spouses, one of which was the Town Crier. I killed him and he respawned, which was disappointing :(

Watson

Reaction score

I had a lass named Lady Grey who left me for killing a few too many innocents in Bloodstone... Took my ungrateful son with her so not that bad
I married a gypsy and whacked her across the head with my mace (at the start) because she always wanted sex and I couldn't figure it out at the time
There was a woman in Bowerstone Market, gave me a nice daughter named Libby but I ToS's'ed her.
There was a one of with another random lass... Temple of Shadows made me a nice looking weapon for my troubles
and now theres a whore from Bloodstone whos living accross the street from where Lady Grey once lived

I

Invertigo01

I can't even remember everyone I was married to. lol... They kept divorcing me. I know I married the gypsy tattooist, but I couldn't handle his voice so I killed him.

Now I have a whore for a wife in bowerstone with one kid. She likes to keep me on my toes, every time I come back from anywhere, no matter how short a time, she's there saying "mother was right about you". I just do the sock puppet and she shuts up, has a gift for me, then wants sex. LOL... Very realistic I think...

Along with one of the skinny aristocratic women who I live with in the castle with two kids.

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score

i maried a saucy (WHORE) lass from westcliff inn, she has the biggest honkers in all of albion.
Another plus of having her as a wife is the fact that a simple hand gesture will get her to sleep with me whenever i want. she really easy to keep happy. but sadly i cannot have children with her seeing as i am a girl ingame. i also have 26 STD's now....